BC Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Man the zone with this group just is a cess pool . Seriously just let them go man the rest of the season it cannot be worse . This is as bad an su team as I have seen in 35 years. I simply don't see how this isn't boehiems first losing season. This is depressing :(

Was Vegas just trying to be nice with the line of this game? I'm confused.

This team doesn't have the personnel to play the zone but we are still playing it.
BC is shredding this zone.
You think this team has the personal to play man to man? lol I am all for playing man but I believe it would be a lay up line or easier.

no one running the lanes - these guys run like they are in quicksand.

Thompson and lydon on the back lone are the most Swiss cheese defense we have seen in a decade. It's wild. Jim has to realize we can't outscore people. We just cant.

BC is awful. St johns awful. Ojust wait...

Howard might be worse than Joseph. Which says a lot.

You think this team has the personal to play man to man? lol I am all for playing man but I believe it would be a lay up line or easier.
Agree. But it's a layup line now too

What is it now? So we don't have the personnel for zone or man? LMAO. You realize how idiotic that statement is?

St johns scored 93 points with like 4 dunks in a row. Please explain your logic.

Lydons scores for them but misses for us

How can you say this.
We have no clue.
White and Gillon played m2m in their careers. Thompson can't play the middle and Lydon/Howard could play m2m.
I would rather see it tried than play something I know we can't play. Against the athletes BC have we can play m2m against them.

This is the worst defense I have ever seen. We are going to give up 100 points to UNC.

Andrew White went to box out his man rather than defend against the lay-up. Interesting tactic.

Cusefan0307 said:
This is the worst defense I've ever seen.

They are clueless on offense also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom