BC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Nebraska seems to be doing just fine without Andrew White.

They beat Indiana on the road, and are up 6 in the second half at Maryland.

I'm going insane watching these guys stand around on offense. I've only counted one play where we moved and passed well. Can't blame our guards when noone else moves. Can't blame our post guys when they post up or get it at the top of the key and noone else is moving. We put zero pressure on the defense.

I was leaving out some false hope for an ACC run.

After watching this half, I'm done...tapping out.
With you. We pretty much had to start the ACC season 4-1 at the worst based on how the schedule sets up.

What the hell - let's bring in Adrian Autry Jr.

Hopkins is the guy the runs practice and he's the future. So glad I have a wedding to go to today and can't watch this game.
Eh he runs it in name only. This is JB offense/defense. The FTs and missed layups are classic JB teams

If we are we have to seriously consider what we're practicing. The offense is just terrible. Completely stationary no movement

Other than Thompson's propensity for hitting mid-range jumpers...we got nothing.

C1GsAH_W8AAzE70.jpg

I'm going insane watching these guys stand around on offense. I've only counted one play where we moved and passed well. Can't blame our guards when noone else moves. Can't blame our post guys when they post up or get it at the top of the key and noone else is moving. We put zero pressure on the defense.

I have no idea if we run a set offense beyond the first pick that never leads to anything

Shooting 57% from three and still losing by 11.

Terrible.

I have no idea if we run a set offense beyond the first pick that never leads to anything
We're running lots of sets that don't even have a pick! There was one set under the 4 min mark where we had 5 guys just standing. Thank God frank had the good sense to dribble it off his leg.

Geez Howard is bad.
A lot of the problem on offense goes right to Ho
Howard needs to be planted on the bench.

Can JB just retire already! His inability to adapt to player talent is mind boggling. He just sticks with his defind scheme of zone D and a 7 man bench.

Our point guards have scored 6 points total over the last 2 games.

Problem.

On a typically good SU team of the past...Battle as a freshman would be playing 6 minutes off the bench. Howard would only get off the bench the last 2-3 minutes when we had a 15 point lead. Gillon would never play. Our back court is not ACC caliber and it really show even against BC and teams like St. J and UConn. It's going to be really ugly this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom