BC Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Luckily we know BC is going to keep running the ball. So we can gameplan for that...

How often do you see a backup LB with their left arm wrapped from wrist to shoulder and a support in the elbow area, play pretty much every snap, at DE?

Reactions: CIL
Dino must have known as he had no reaction. Me - I was totally confused.
Ervs run was a second down play. Needed to get to the 4. The marked him down at the 6. Horrible, horrible spot. Clearly it was a first down.

How often do you see a backup LB with their left arm wrapped from wrist to shoulder and a support in the elbow area, play pretty much every snap, at DE?
is that why we can't cover a simple TE crossing route? Or why we fall for misdirection nearly every single time?

But then that would be more embarrassing when the play still works.
good point. We need the snap count too. And a 12th man on defense. That would make is closer to fair.

Sorry, its an excuse. Go look at the rutgers board and youll see the same thing.

Our upperclass talent is about the same as teams like Rutgers. And Oregon State etc. we blow and we have generally blown for 15 years. Hopefully that will change but that’s who we are until proven otherwise

At least our offensive stats will look pretty for the crowd who likes that sort of thing 1st and wins 2nd

Not only today, but the "clown show" is growing to historic proportions over the last 10 quarters (since halftime of Wake game). 148 points over the last 10 -- are you effin' kidding me???
What? Your saying 14 points a quarter is bad?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom