BC Game... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
offensive line still proves to be the weakness of the offense, but jacobian in there has made almost every position group look better than before

We do we look like we are completely awful offense and incapable of just executing one 10 play drive for a TD.

The young QB looks good but the offense is just brutal. Can’t execute sustained drives.

Just ONE future NFL skill position player who can take it to the house any time he touches the ball.

Just one. Thats all I ask.

I see no reason to give up on him.

He's playing because there's no one else. He's still really young. He'll improve.
My issue with him isn't about being over matched its about being out of position all the time and giving up on plays.

Another TD given up before half. That’s what young defenses do. We have to get more pressure on the QB and do it with less players rushing. I like the combination of Linton Kingsley Black and Richards on pass rush situations.

We do we look like we are completely awful offense and incapable of just executing one 10 play drive for a TD.

The young QB looks good but the offense is just brutal. Can’t execute sustained drives.

It is called penalties.

My issue with him isn't about being over matched its about being out of position all the time and giving up on plays.
Which are learnable things.

Harris has to catch the TD in bounds.. nice catch but bad awareness.. the Penalties are killer when a team has so many limitations. that and the usual awful tackling

Status
Not open for further replies.