BC Game... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason to give up on him.

He's playing because there's no one else. He's still really young. He'll improve.

We are forced to play him right now. He deserves no blame. That being said I think his tackling and coverage skills are really poor. Sure those can get better but I woudl be surprised if he ends up being a major contributor. Nice depth guy to have though.

Guys, I have dvr ed the game. It is scoreless in the 1st quarter. Should I continue watching?

Harris has to catch the TD in bounds.. nice catch but bad awareness.. the Penalties are killer when a team has so many limitations. that and the usual awful tackling
He was out by a toe nail. Not a full 3 feet. I think that’s ok.

I agree that Greenwood is a major problem right now but what can we do. He certainly gets picked on by the opponent all day long

Feels like we've seen this movie before. Defense plays a good half and keeps us in the game. Offense does next to nothing. Will the second half be different?

Guys, I have dvr ed the game. It is scoreless in the 1st quarter. Should I continue watching?
Yeah maybe kinda fast forward to when Morgan's out there.

He was out by a toe nail. Not a full 3 feet. I think that’s ok.
The fact it was only a toenail is the reason he should have been in bounds. All he had to do was put left foot down instead of right foot and it was 7.

he is 0 for his career on sideline catches oob

Gotta get Joe B. in that institutional ad pronto

Status
Not open for further replies.