BC Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And DB will do NOTHING at half time for adjustments. He is just a bad head coach out of his element. Can SU please hire a P5 experienced HC!

Honestly hope we just crush Hafely in the second half. The guy is such a tool.

I have to ask - do we want to be players or just play in football and basketball? If Wildhack can't do anything who can?

If I hear the phrase “clean it up” again, I’m going to lose my marbles.

MODS and the Syracuse industrial complex eerily quiet tonite. I’m curious what the folks connected to the program think about today?

Thank god Syracuse gets to see FSU every year… for some reason

BC is so bad that despite as Scooch says we spent an entire half vomiting on ourselves, they haven't put the game away.

Let's play with some pride and self respect, clean our shyd up and get a W.

Tired of this. We don't have to look so poorly prepared to do anything.

Also, the coaches have shown that they won't pull Shrader under any circumstances. If the dude can't move it looks like it falls on him to take himself out.

They just showed the standings, 6-0 start and we'll still finish last in our division. Unthinkable.

Do tell
Wish I could. I was sarcastically responding because it didn't look like anything physical prompted it and I would think football players are used to trash talk.

Babers has lost control of this team. If we do get to a bowl, we will lose. No, we will get humiliated. That will be enough to get Baber's fired regardless of his contract payout. Just watch season ticket sales plummet next year. I know one season ticket they won't sell!
They’re already in a bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors