BC Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC will score a TD to start the half and the game will be over.

It was a 4 punch flurry of blows. Bizarre
I wonder what the other guy did to provoke that kind of response. Players are talking a LOT of shtt in this game.

BC is so bad that despite as Scooch says we spent an entire half vomiting on ourselves, they haven't put the game away.

Let's play with some pride and self respect, clean our shyd up and get a W.

Tired of this. We don't have to look so poorly prepared to do anything.

Also, the coaches have shown that they won't pull Shrader under any circumstances. If the dude can't move it looks like it falls on him to take himself out.
We’re lucky that BC is horrendous. And yet we still might out suck them. What a world.

Depends. How many times are we going to false start, hold, celebrate like it’s NFL rules or punch the other team?

15 yards for a 4 second celebration dance seemed excessive.

Sparrow is the only reason we had a chance at the FG

there were a few guys in there but are you saying that gives him an excuse to get a personal foul there?

Not even kicking into the end zone. Come on. Everything is getting flaky right now.

I mean seriously WHY DID HE CHUCK A HAIL MARY ON 4TH AND FOREVER FROM THE 37 WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT.

That was so brain dead moronic stupid. He should be relieved from head coaching for that alone.
It's something you would expect from a 10 year old playing Madden. And even then, I would be like "that isn't a smart 10 year old."

Why did we go for it? Why is this program so impossibly friggin’ stupid?
Head coach makes bad decisions, nothing new there.

Last edited:
It's something you would expect from a 10 year old playing Madden. And even then, I would be like "that isn't a smart 10 year old."
No one’s going to ask him about it. And if someone does he’ll mumble some nonsense. It’s firable. He actually is stupid in game.

And now, a team that is one of the worst in the country at running the ball, for the first time all season in the 2nd half of the last game of the season, is calmly and successfully running the ball.

I wonder what the other guy did to provoke that kind of response. Players are talking a LOT of shtt in this game.

Refs have helped to cause it. They’ve let a lot of little ticky tacky things happen after plays that end up getting worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom