BC postgame thoughts | Syracusefan.com

BC postgame thoughts

If Benny continues to progress and Judah stays, next year we could be legit again.

Glad this team is bouncing back with six wins in seven games.

Just need to keep banking wins, stay healthy, keep solidifying the right rotation.

I like that he continues to play a lot of guys. I don't think the communication was that great in the first half. But everybody is getting a chance to make an impact on winning the game.

I like that he continues to play a lot of guys. I don't think the communication was that great in the first half. But everybody is getting a chance to make an impact on winning the game.
Ill continue to have beef with the starting lineup, but as long as JB moves quick with the decision once it’s proven to be not working, I can accept it, to a degree.

Ill continue to have beef with the starting lineup, but as long as JB moves quick with the decision once it’s proven to be not working, I can accept it, to a degree.

Bell shouldn't start, period. But JB is trying different things and playing more guys than usual. I'd be remiss if I didn't, at least, acknowledge that.

If Benny continues to progress and Judah stays, next year we could be legit again.

Just need to keep banking wins, stay healthy, keep solidifying the right rotation.
Judah will turn pro

I think there won’t be a set rotation this year. Just going to play the hot hand.

Got good minutes out of just about everyone off the bench today.

I am getting really sick of that obnoxious bald guy doing the That is Hockey commercials. An update is needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom