Beamer Ball to end... | Syracusefan.com

Beamer Ball to end...

I wonder if they promote Bud Foster to HC. If not that's another more attractive opening ahead of us.

This trend is going to continue. 9 openings and we haven't played a November game yet. Crazy.

I wonder if they promote Bud Foster to HC. If not that's another more attractive opening ahead of us.
Nah,Chad Morris will be target no.1

Another reason I don't think it's the right time to get a new coach. There are a lot of better jobs out there than Cuse
There will be lots better jobs every year, especially as SU trends down. Ask yourself a question, would SS get an interview for any of those open slots?

Another reason I don't think it's the right time to get a new coach. There are a lot of better jobs out there than Cuse
Not buying that statement all that much,what has hurt Syracuse was their willingness not to really open up the checkbook. As soon as we decide to offer a little bit better than average P-5 money there will be a lot of coaches who would be willing to relocate. Improvement in facilities will open eyebrows,but need to up the paycheck to go along.

This is the new normal. Going to happen every year.

Reactions: 007
Not buying that statement all that much,what has hurt Syracuse was their willingness not to really open up the checkbook. As soon as we decide to offer a little bit better than average P-5 money there will be a lot of coaches who would be willing to relocate. Improvement in facilities will open eyebrows,but need to up the paycheck to go along.
Well that's one of my concerns if we are going to open the check book or not. I'm also concerned that we will be picking from the bottom of the barrel and it will be a minimal upgrade to what we have. I understand all the view points and I'm not on board with a change this year unless we really the bed. The coaching decisions have left me puzzled to say the least.

The whining and excuses this clown made after losses to SU(artificial noise and lollipop sticks) were so ridiculous. Not a fan of him, that program, or especially that fanbase.

What would be the order of preference for an ambitious coach looking to move up or a veteran one looking to bounce back? Maybe we could pin a listing of available jobs and the order in which they should be ranked, just as a reality check.

RichRod or Fuentes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom