Been told 1 more year for JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Been told 1 more year for JB

You always have the option to put threads on ignore. In fact you can put the entire forum on ignore.
Become Amish...shun them all. ;)

We need a bowling board:

1678205524582.jpeg

Honestly, I could see this going either way.

As in -- either JB wants to play out his contract, and coach as many games as he can because he knows nothing else.

Or that after another frustrating year, ending on a high note with a big home win in front of a giant crowd, with all of the adulation from the 20th anniversary of the national championship celebration, and surrounded by beloved former players -- he decided that it's time.

Either way, the clock is now running.

He's just giving info he's hearing.

No one said he isn't or that he is wrong at least not me. I just said it is bold of him to post opposite of what everyone else is hearing right or wrong.

As in -- either JB wants to play out his contract, and coach as many games as he can because he knows nothing else.

Or that after another frustrating year, ending on a high note with a big home win in front of a giant crowd, with all of the adulation from the 20th anniversary of the national championship celebration, and surrounded by beloved former players -- he decided that it's time.

So you could see him staying or leaving? Wow I never thought about it like that. You may be on to something.

I kid I kid!!

Agree. I prefer 3-4 threads with 50 replies about a take, as opposed to 1 thread with 200 replies about 4 takes.

Man you guys must be on a laptop/PC not mobile which is probably my issue. With mobile site or App switching threads is just slower.

It's never going to be easy with JB, for better or worse.

So you could see him staying or leaving? Wow I never thought about it like that. You may be on to something.

I kid I kid!!

Yeah, I'm not "predicting" anything -- just saying that I could see it going either way with JB.

It seems equally plausible that he could opt to hang on to the bitter end, or abruptly walk away.

And honestly -- would anyone be surprised by either option being the eventual outcome?

I hope you’re right. The best shot to right the ship is for Boeheim to go out the right way. He needs to set the table for the next guy. Convince players to stay and build on what we have is the way. For those who say he is inflexible, you’re right to a degree. However he has expanded the bench, rests everybody, and played some man.
Say what? this is like keeping a dying relative on life-support because you will miss them. Another year, catatonic will not bring them back. Pull the plug!

Man you guys must be on a laptop/PC not mobile which is probably my issue. With mobile site or App switching threads is just slower.
I happen to be on a laptop. I do not use this site on mobile, as there is not an app, per my understanding.

So the natural third leg of this is Red leaves given JB hangs on another year like Hop left and GMac is the new designated head coach in waiting?
I hope. Could give ADJW another year to apparently change his mind. (Unless they announce now it's JB's last year & successor is Autry.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom