Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Benny suspended. Maliq still hurt.

After Judah and JJ, I think he’s our 3rd most important guy. Will be needed at the 4 and 5.

I think he’s a perfect fit for how we want to play.

His movement and IQ makes the game easier for others. With a team that will be jekyll and hide from 3 - you have to have someone like him.

Benny...best described as failure to launch
We will see what year 3 produces

The love affair towards him during his freshman year was one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever read here, it’s like none of you fools (not saying you) have ever seen a point guard play before.
He could defend, and could distribute the ball reasonably well. Shot it ok his junior year, but wasn’t really a shooter.

Could really struggle when pressured.

Would’ve been a nice piece as a backup guard to defend and move the ball and get it to the shooters(if we had any, lol), in an ideal world.

He could defend, and could distribute the ball reasonably well. Shot it ok his junior year, but wasn’t really a shooter.

Would’ve been a nice piece as a backup guard to defend and move the ball and get it to the shooters(if we had any, lol), in an ideal world.
He was a good defender.

He was a 2 guard that played out of position. I think he was a good ball player, but the comments around here were some of the h0test I’ve ever read.

Red isnt playing around. Good and much needed
Yep agreed. Red needs to display a fair but heavy hand. There was a different dynamic between Assistant HC Red and HC Red. Assistant Red could be more “friend”/coach. HC Red needs to establish clear authority and leadership. Him doing this now will pay dividends later for him, Benny and the other players.

I’ll ask Benny why he’s suspended when he gets to class tomorrow.

Oh wait, he never comes to my class.
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I’ll ask Benny why he’s suspended when he gets to class tomorrow.

Oh wait, he never comes to my class.
……you gonna do the “vote for your top 3” thing again? I always enjoy that.

When did Red comment on Benny's suspension? It wasn't in the press conference video. Did they cut it out?

Louie McCrosky had a hot shooting streak the summer entering his senior year on the AAU circuit. That's why they took him as opposed to some other candidates.

Not sure what Benny did, but my cousin's kid was an all american swimmer at an SEC school and is using his covid year at a much smaller school while getting an advanced degree. He should shatter records there. Anyhow, good kid with a lot on his plate, but he was a few minutes late for a practice and their coach suspended him from a meet. Sometimes you gotta learn those lessons.

Hope Benny learns bc he has been through a lot already and we all want him to succeed, but there isn't a ton of patience for boneheaded mistakes.

"Expected to rejoin the program soon" reads to me like a message is being sent to everyone on the team, especially given the timing with that article. People here who know things have been saying how close Red and Benny are since he got here. Yawn.

I like it from Red. Chit is not sweet like it was before.
How can anyone judge the punishment without knowing the crime? We don’t actually know what he did so assuming the penalty was strict is a leap at this point. For all we know he kicked a dog and is getting off easy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom