Benny Williams dismissed from program | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Benny Williams dismissed from program

No he was too busy worrying about his knee caps getting merked.
Once I figured out the C-button trick, I was unstoppable. My friends didn’t want to play anymore, LOL. One time, I was so stoned while playing, I blacked out. Apparently, I went John Wick on everyone. I came to as the round ended and my stats were just insane.

Last edited:
Once I figured out the C-button trick, I was unstoppable. My friends didn’t want to play anymore, LOL. One time, I was so stoned while playing, I blacked out. Apparently, I went John Wick on everyone. I came to as the round ended and my stats were just insane.
1707500913442.png

Jalen Carey, Kaleb Joseph. FWIW, Keith Hughes was blocked by Coleman, Stevie Thompson and Billy Owens. Went to Rutgers and was all-A-10 and I think A-10 Player of the Year as a senior.

Richard Manning was another. The two seasons he was at SU, JB didn't play him much and only averaged about 3 points per game and 2 boards. Transferred to Washington for his junior and senior seasons and averaged about 17 & 7.

Richard Manning was another. The two seasons he was at SU, JB didn't play him much and only averaged about 3 points per game and 2 boards. Transferred to Washington for his junior and senior seasons and averaged about 17 & 7.
Got drafted by the NBA. We attracted talent back in the day. Now we just try to fill out a roster. The better teams have quality depth.

They paid Judah and Benny to do a commercial. As soon as they come on the NYE guy pops up and says something like “well that didn’t last long, but we will have cars all season long.” Clearly a shot at Benny.
He has another one though where he says it didn’t work out but he wishes Benny well

They paid Judah and Benny to do a commercial. As soon as they come on the NYE guy pops up and says something like “well that didn’t last long, but we will have cars all season long.” Clearly a shot at Benny.
I haven't seen the spot, but if that's an accurate description, it's a terrible look and in poor taste. Let the guy move on with his life and basketball career.

I haven't seen the spot, but if that's an accurate description, it's a terrible look and in poor taste. Let the guy move on with his life and basketball career.
It was on during the game yesterday. Was surprised as well

It was on during the game yesterday. Was surprised as well
I'm subjected to the national ACCN commercials -- lots of Bojangles commercials in CT. No local syr ones.

He has another one though where he says it didn’t work out but he wishes Benny well

That's a radio spot. He says we have to remember that these are 'kids' and we all make mistakes. Interesting take on the two different mediums.

Probably controversial, but maybe we should have booted Benny sooner. Not sure it’s a coincidence we have taken off as soon as he left.
connecting the dots - might have been pushing behind the scenes for guys to just play how they want and not buy in, they have definitely bought in more since he left...at least on offense (on defense, they are missing his size, imo)

...maybe even trying to break down JTs confidence so he could get his starting spot back? total speculation - but its knda odd how the guy who was starting over benny has had his confidence totally collapse this season and seems to be slowly getting it back as benny has faded into the distance...

whatever the case, im thinking red going so strong to support and start JT has something to do with the benny situation - JT shows up everyday, Benny didnt etc

its kinda weird how red leads every presser with JT - when JT is not close to being one of the better players on the team.

connecting the dots - might have been pushing behind the scenes for guys to just play how they want and not buy in, they have definitely bought in more since he left...at least on offense (on defense, they are missing his size, imo)

...maybe even trying to break down JTs confidence so he could get his starting spot back? total speculation - but its knda odd how the guy who was starting over benny has had his confidence totally collapse this season and seems to be slowly getting it back as benny has faded into the distance...

whatever the case, im thinking red going so strong to support and start JT has something to do with the benny situation - JT shows up everyday, Benny didnt etc

its kinda weird how red leads every presser with JT - when JT is not close to being one of the better players on the team.
JT works as hard as anyone on that five. And, he doesn't make dumb mistakes that others do. Red will continue to encourage him because he is a big strong guy that will start to score at some point. Besides, who are you going to start ahead of him? Q?? too much of a wild card still. Maybe next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom