Best first half ever in a final | Syracusefan.com

Best first half ever in a final

Simply sensational. I'm on the edge of my seat and I'm not even vested!

What will you do for hoops fix after tonight Marsh? Dont you have one hell of an addiction?' Do you bring a lawn chair down to the park in the summer? how do you cope, I really can;t beleive you will watch the NBA

Is there a 12 step program for hoops junkies?

The shooting has been crazy by Albrecht and Hancock and that play from Siva to Harrell was SICK! Amazing stuff.

What will you do for hoops fix after tonight Marsh? Dont you have one hell of an addiction?' Do you bring a lawn chair down to the park in the summer? how do you cope, I really can;t beleive you will watch the NBA

Is there a 12 step program for hoops junkies?
Well there still is the womens final tomorrow so i wont need rebab until wednesday.

Thankfully the second greatest sporting event takes place this weekend so i move right from hoops to golf. The clubs went in the trunk today and the pbrs move from the couch to the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could find reasons to be bitter with both of these teams, but in the meantime I'm watching one hell of a basketball game.

Phenomenal. Anyone not watching out of spite is crazy

I don't think it's just spite. It's painful, it's deflating. I wasn't going to watch. I did though. But if I didn't, and everyone said I missed the greatest final in NCAA history, tomorrow would still be Tuesday. This game is highly entertaining though.

Disagree with Stevenson though, best first half of a final ever was 2003. 6 3's is better than 4 for 4 (X2). If it's our guy shooting them, anyway.

Best half by BOTH teams was what I was saying

Best half by BOTH teams was what I was saying

Ya, I know. I was still happy with how Kansas played in the first half that night.

These teams aren't disappointing so far in the 2nd half either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom