Best. Goal. Ever. | Syracusefan.com

Best. Goal. Ever.

PoppyHart

All American
Obviously rooting against El Tri. But you gotta hand it to the kid. That was Legend ...

wait for it....

ary.

GOLAZO!!!!! I told one of non-soccer watching friends that those are the moments when everybody watching just screams. Feel good moment (Expect if you're Panamanian).

Can someone point to a more timely, important, AND more technically proficient And more difficult to execute strike in a major competition?

Trezeguet had the only real golden goal to win a competition, right?

I think the goal Pele Scored scored in Victory was a bit harder considering the rib Injuries.

but really in the pre-espn world this is some of the sickest soccer goals ever..

left footed, right footed. headers, dribble goals, touch goals..

I think the goal Pele Scored scored in Victory was a bit harder considering the rib Injuries.

but really in the pre-espn world this is some of the sickest soccer goals ever..

First, kudos on the Victory reference. Second, Pele' is without a doubt the most dynamic and technically talented player to ever grace the pitch. I was a young kid when his lengthy and celebrated career was winding down as a member of the NY Cosmos. I can't imagine what it would be like to watch a player of Pele's caliber in today's game. He had strength, speed, grace, and an unmatched competitiveness. There may never be another player who can singlehandedly dominate a game like he did.

If Nike was the behemoth is is now back when Pele played... Pele would own all of MLS and Barcelona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom