BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale

1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui vs 6 Kate Upton

• 1 Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 6 Kate Upton

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for this contest... exceptionally average... i see better looking women every single day i walk this earth.

I'll have to disagree because I think even for this contest she's hot and I'd be proud top have her as boad hottie. Hell she's destroying my gal Brie who I nominated and I can understand it . . . . .kind of.

I'll have to disagree because I think even for this contest she's hot and I'd be proud top have her as boad hottie. Hell she's destroying my gal Brie who I nominated and I can understand it . . . . .kind of.
noooo sir, brie puts her to shame.

Squabling over supper hottie's life is really tough these days. :D
i obviously wouldn't kick her out of my bed... but honest, she would not be my first target at a moderately crowded bar.

i obviously wouldn't kick her out of my bed... but honest, she would not be my first target at a moderately crowded bar.
MVC-031S.JPG

I look at Brie and my brain registers WOMAN as strongly as it can.
when i see brie. my brain no longer functions. Seriously, this has been a problem in my life. I am not a shy person nor self concious person. insert a hot chick and i turn into a mute. thank god invented beer.

when i see brie. my brain no longer functions. Seriously, this has been a problem in my life. I am not a shy person nor self concious person. insert a hot chick and i turn into a mute. thank god invented beer.

So you have to get drunk to talk to hot chicks? It helps don't get me wrong but seriously there is nothing to lose they are super hot and often avoided by the average joe for that reason. Rock out with your out dude. Worst that can happen is you get turned down. Oh and if they are with the ugly or fat friend spend most of the evening hitting on that one and it will significantly up your chances with the hottie.

So you have to get drunk to talk to hot chicks? It helps don't get me wrong but seriously there is nothing to lose they are super hot and often avoided by the average joe for that reason. Rock out with your out dude. Worst that can happen is you get turned down. Oh and if they are with the ugly or fat friend spend most of the evening hitting on that one and it will significantly up your chances with the hottie.
You sir, are a gamer.
Right is right.

Hmmm, this one is tough. Not in love with any of them tbh. Upton has the best GIFS, Chiquiri is the most attractive, Lawrence is kind of fun though as well...

Hmmm, this one is tough. Not in love with any of them tbh. Upton has the best GIFS, Chiquiri is the most attractive, Lawrence is kind of fun though as well...

Vote the most attractive! You must its your duty to the board!

well prior to me being married. Now I can talk to anyone. I only was able to becoming charming after mutliple engagements. so if it was a random hotty, no chance. if she was a friend of a friend i was golden.

LOL, not now and really not ever. Been shot down more trhan most but also managed a fair share that were waaay outta my league.
Ah, but you know what you're doing. Always heard from my good player friends that it was a numbers game.
I say was because I'm married. Thus, playa no mo.