Big East Rewind Episode 100 With Sean, Jay & Raf | Syracusefan.com

Big East Rewind Episode 100 With Sean, Jay & Raf

The absolute best broadcast team.
They were simply awesome during the 6-OT game. That game is legendary on its own, but those guys really translated the emotion of the arena through the telecast. By the third OT they were into it like the fans and were just completely spent at the end. Then they came back the following night for another OT game! True professionals! I’m sure Raf found an open bar that morning for a night cap.

This is fantastic.

Would love if they get to do more games together. Great idea for ESPN and Fox to just do it.
WOW - Lou Carnesecca towards the end. 98 years old.

I used to really enjoy Bilas. Now he ruins most of the games he calls.

There are times when his "smartest guy in the room" schtick wears a little thin with me.
Hate to admit it but he has morphed into more of a broadcasting critic, voice of assumed authority, too serious while broadcasting a game, which for most is a form of entertainment. He really misses Bill and Sean who used humor, humility and their ability to admit they weren’t flawless to get their points across, to temper Bilas’ more lawyer like, declaratory broadcasting style. If they were still partners they would poke fun at each other when anyone was getting too pompous which was so entertaining in itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom