Bills Fire GM Doug Whaley | Syracusefan.com

Bills Fire GM Doug Whaley

Stern

All American
The day after the draft, what sense does this make at all.

Pretty predictable as I don't think McDermott was impressed with Whaley from the start nor did he ever want to hitch his wagon to Whaley. I think ownership asked him to give it a shot and after a couple months it was pretty clear that McDermott was going to want him out after the draft. All the scouts knew they were getting canned .

Pegulas are all in on McDermott we shall see but there isn't a first year HC with more power than Sean that is clears. Cautiously optimistic

The day after the draft, what sense does this make at all.

Who made the trade down? What that Whaley?

Whomever made that trade did a good job in the draft.

FWIW.

Pretty predictable as I don't think McDermott was impressed with Whaley from the start nor did he ever want to hitch his wagon to Whaley. I think ownership asked him to give it a shot and after a couple months it was pretty clear that McDermott was going to want him out after the draft. All the scouts knew they were getting canned .

Pegulas are all in on McDermott we shall see but there isn't a first year HC with more power than Sean that is clears. Cautiously optimistic

Agree. Its pretty apparent that McDermott is running the show. Might as well wait until after the draft at a certain point after the staff has done all the draft preparation work, so they don't take all that information to another team.

Will be interesting to see if we hire the Carolina guy considering we jumped them for Zay Jones and Dion Dawkins.

It's dysfunction of the highest order in Buffalo for sure and what has Sean McDermott ever done to deserve this kind of power with his first head coaching job? I mean in 2011 he was fired as a coordinator and that wasn't that long ago.

Simply confusion

im surprised how little play this has gotten on here.

if the Giants fired Reese yesterday, wed be on page 8, not post 8...

I really don't understand why a team would fire their gm after the draft, if you are the uncertain about someone, why let them pick players?

I really don't understand why a team would fire their gm after the draft, if you are the uncertain about someone, why let them pick players?

It's been reported he didn't pick any players in this draft

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom