Bills Jags Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

Bills Jags Game Thread

Ozcuse

All American
It’s time!!!

After both road dogs won last night is anyone feeling better about the Bills’ chances?

orange jags.png

It’s time!!!

After both road dogs won last night is anyone feeling better about the Bills’ chances?

Thanks for starting this. Was hoping someone would consolidate all Bills/Marrone threads to make it easier on us popcorn watchers.

I feel like one of those dads who played for one school, has a kid going to the other and they are now playing each other.

I feel like one of those dads who played for one school, has a kid going to the other and they are now playing each other.

I’m rooting for the Bills because I know so many diehard Bills fans that have hung in there forever. But if Jacksonville wins, I’ll root for them going forward because of Marrone and Coughlin.

After 17 weeks and 16 games...NOW you guys decide to have a special game thread???

Don’t do it!!!

People listen to me...

Get it straight, Buster. I'm not here to say "please". I'm here to tell you what to do. And if playoff self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better do it and do it quick. I'm here to help. If my help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

Pretty funny to see the same people who killed Marrone for supposedly being too conservative are all in on turtleing up and praying for a Bortles mistake to steal a win

Other than Allen Robinson the the opening day starters are all heathy for Jacksonville.

Dareus getting his first start of the year.

Milano is out for Buffalo

Let’s keep this thread to game related stuff and people can fight over Marrone in the appropriate Saint Dougie thread.

:)

Pretty funny to see the same people who killed Marrone for supposedly being too conservative are all in on turtleing up and praying for a Bortles mistake to steal a win
Bills' offense sucks and Jags' defense is very good. Do you follow?

Who’s praying? Haha ... it’s gonna happen

Game hasn't started yet and I've already broken the seal.

Bill Cowher is a Bills Mafia member

I just saw him smash that folding table and laughed my arse off.

Guy’s gonna eat for free in WNY for the rest of his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom