BJ UPDATE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

BJ UPDATE

Hey OHBJ20, I went to follow BJ on Twitter but I already was, along with other current and past players.

And yes you are darn right I'm bragging about this: go to my Twitter page, AndreaCGWW and take a look at which former SU superstars follow me. Also on Linked In, albeit a different sport. Just my regular name Andrea Abrahams there.

You will know me because natch I'm with the current POTUS.

Hey OHBJ20, I went to follow BJ on Twitter but I already was, along with other current and past players.

And yes you are darn right I'm bragging about this: go to my Twitter page, AndreaCGWW and take a look at which former SU superstars follow me. Also on Linked In, albeit a different sport. Just my regular name Andrea Abrahams there.

You will know me because natch I'm with the current POTUS.

You're AndreaCG from the old AOL board? I had no idea

I'm really starting to doubt our offensive system especially after seeing BJ as successful as he's been.

I know he has had a year and he's put the work in but he's been playing ball his entire life, he just didn't become an offensive powerhouse who doesn't miss in a year.

Happy for BJ, with his numbers, measurable and age, no doubt he's going to get a look from scouts.

he was always a good player and is now in his 3rd year. not surprising.

i'm interested to see how he does against Nova and Georgetown.

BJ with a pretty fantastic move for a score, and one.

He needs to stay out of foul trouble. Too often on the bench in the first half.

They threw it up on the TV at the . Don't have action on it but nice to watch. Third game of theirs I've watched this year and third time I've seen LaSalle play very well.

17 points right now with 11 minutes left in the game. Really wish we were able to keep him in Orange. F the NCAA.

17 points right now with 11 minutes left in the game. Really wish we were able to keep him in Orange. F the NCAA.
His mistakes would still have JB tearing his hair out, but he really is a talented offensive player.