Bj's end of game and 1 | Syracusefan.com

Bj's end of game and 1

Was really a self impose this NCAA with a send it home jam. Red and Yellow ONIONS Phi Slamma Jamma baby! Im still excited!!

Loved it and am looking forward to more. I wouldn't be shocked to see BJ throw down a 360 before his career with the Orange is done. Until then Fab Melo still has the title belt for Orange 360s in this century.

CaptainJ said:
Loved it and am looking forward to more. I wouldn't be shocked to see BJ throw down a 360 before his career with the Orange is done. Until then Fab Melo still has the title belt for Orange 360s in this century.
We have many more dunks coming from this blossoming player.

Just wanted to give Chino some props too, he had a handfull of nice plays out there last night. Grabbed a HUGE rebound, altered a few critical shots enough to cause the miss, and had two nice screen outs resulting in easy buckets with the last one comming on the BJ and 1 dunk. He was put in a tough position with little experience against a ranked opponent and played some over all nice team ball. Congratz young man!

Loved the bench's reaction too. I didn't see the game, when I saw the highlight of that dunk my jaw fell on the floor. What a throwdown in a huge moment.

I believe BJ has fallen down on every jam he has made, which reveals that his strength is still not optimum. But we are all confident he is going to get stronger and stronger as his career goes on. Right? Right!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom