BMK... | Syracusefan.com

BMK...

between rak,moose and coleman we've got 15 fouls to give in the paint. shouldn't be an issue.

between rak,moose and coleman we've got 15 fouls to give in the paint. shouldn't be an issue.

I think DC should get in there. I'd put him in when Zeller is on the bench otherwise DC might struggle getting up and down the floor with him. Still don't want to see BMK in foul trouble cuz right now there is a drop off when he leaves the game. Also don't want to watch Zeller shoot FTs all night long.

I'd love to see Xmas step up tonight too. This is a big opportunity for him to prove himself against one of the best big men in the country. It's about pride at this point with him. He needs it.

If BMK has another good game we have a very good chance tonight.

I stand by my statement I made in December. He is the best big on this team and has been all season long.
I wish he'd finish strong. Too often he doesn't ATTACK the rim. I hate it when he misses bunnies because he doesn't dunk. But yeah, we'd be nowhere without his contributions because all too often Roc does a disappearing act that would make David Copperfield proud.

I wish he'd finish strong. Too often he doesn't ATTACK the rim. I hate it when he misses bunnies because he doesn't dunk. But yeah, we'd be nowhere without his contributions because all too often Roc does a disappearing act that would make David Copperfield proud.

He is getting better. Plus he is at least getting to the FT line (and making them to boot).

This is the best I've seen BMK play, particularly catching and finishing. Shocked by the improved FT shooting in season. he has been a key to our recent resurgence, including pushing RAK to step us his game.

Unless both Rak and BMK have 3 in the first half, I doubt DC plays at all tonight.
I can't believe how many likes you got for this irrational comment. The only way it is acceptable to have BMK and Rak with 3 each is if we are down big.

If its close and they pick up their second you absolutely need to try and steal minutes with DC2. Three each before you play DC2? That's crazy talk. You do realize that in all probability that will force DC2 in at the end of the game. Bad way to finish out an extremely important game. In my mind, that would be some very poor player management out of JB. I really hope thats not the way it plays out.

This is the best I've seen BMK play, particularly catching and finishing. Shocked by the improved FT shooting in season. he has been a key to our recent resurgence, including pushing RAK to step us his game.
he was terrific in last year's post season run, too.

I can't believe how many likes you got for this irrational comment. The only way it is acceptable to have BMK and Rak with 3 each is if we are down big.

If its close and they pick up their second you absolutely need to try and steal minutes with DC2. Three each before you play DC2? That's crazy talk. You do realize that in all probability that will force DC2 in at the end of the game. Bad way to finish out an extremely important game. In my mind, that would be some very poor player management out of JB. I really hope thats not the way it plays out.

Not irrational. I'm not even saying I agree with it. But what in the past has JB done to show you that he would handle the situation differently?

He is getting better. Plus he is at least getting to the FT line (and making them to boot).

I can't recall seeing another player who has made such sudden dramatic improvement.
He's really STEPPED UP since the beginnning of the BE tourney.
And all of a sudden he's got the smoothest free throw technique on the team.
Add the hustle he's always shown and we've got an effective center.

Here's hoping he steps up again tonight against Zeller and keeps directing traffic in the zone.
If he does...we've got a good shot.

The thing I like most (even more than the FTs, and hustle) is leadership. If you watch him he really rallies the guys - whether he's on the court or off. Very positive influence and I think it's contagious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom