Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

It stinks losing guys you liked to watch play and I really liked Bobby Bras as that guy.

Having said that, the only borderline guy who is necessary to keep in the fold is Richmond. If he goes, its a problem. He's one of our only legit NBA prospects.

Crossing fingers.

I don't see him as a pro right now. He has to get a LOT better.
Right now, he's closer to a poor man's Scoop Jardine than he is the next coming of MCW.

This.

IF Jimmy is here like Chazz Owens is here -
nobody has a problem with that.

4th (or beyond) Forward, gets some minutes in OOC, and only in ‘break glass in case of emergency’ mode during ACC play.

We CANNOT afford to have another minus athlete wing in our zone.
The 2 we have is too many.
Who said he’s playing the wing?

Ok, just watched Jimmy Boeheim highlights against Coppin State shot from somebody’s phone, with some annoying music playing over it and am trying to decide if he can be a poor man’s Josh Pace.

Ive got problems.

Funny watching this. Not sure I’ve ever seen a FT shooter pick up a rolling ball off the floor like that in big time basketball...

Well, it's 2 guys after Day One.
If we only lose 1 more guy, it'll be a miracle.
I'm not saying we won't lose 4-6. I'm saying the average per program that we are peers with won't be 4-6. And if you say Wake Forest, I won't listen.

I'm not saying we won't lose 4-6. I'm saying the average per program that we are peers with won't be 4-6. And if you say Wake Forest, I won't listen.
We are definitely going to lose at least 4 now

Pretty sure UNC is already down 7.

Not surprised but a bit disappointed. I wish his body had allowed him to do more. Maybe he gets a bigger role and sticks around.

Pretty sure UNC is already down 7.
Are they? OK, let's break it down.

They have two confirmed transfers:
Walker Kessler - Freshman - Transfer 4.4 ppg in 8.9 mpg
Sterling Manley - Graduate Transfer - 0.7 ppg in 1.7 mpg (4 games)

Not big-name guys. Kessler has some potential.

A third guy will be leaving to test the NBA waters - Day'ron Sharpe. He's a big loss but that is a completely different story.

And they are also losing four seniors. Again, completely different story and normal.

Not at all the same as three underclassmen leaving, including two who were in the rotation and playing consistently.

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

Are they? OK, let's break it down.

They have two confirmed transfers:
Walker Kessler - Freshman - Transfer 4.4 ppg in 8.9 mpg
Sterling Manley - Graduate Transfer - 0.7 ppg in 1.7 mpg (4 games)

Not big-name guys. Kessler has some potential.

A third guy will be leaving to test the NBA waters - Day'ron Sharpe. He's a big loss but that is a completely different story.

And they are also losing four seniors. Again, completely different story and normal.

Not at all the same as three underclassmen leaving, including two who were in the rotation and playing consistently.

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.

Sharpe is going to the portal last I read.

Bobby to clemson?
Screenshot_20210331-145533_Instagram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors