Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Braswell transferring to Charlotte

Wishing him all the best. Hope he gets tons of run and stays healthy.

Bras was huge in the sweet 16 run. Had that monster block versus Georgetown. Will always admire how he never sulked when things weren’t going well, kept working and was ready when JB called his number. I truly wish he was coming back.

Bras was huge in the sweet 16 run. Had that monster block versus Georgetown. Will always admire how he never sulked when things weren’t going well, kept working and was ready when JB called his number. I truly wish he was coming back.

excellent.

Would be awesome if he made all-CUSA.

Damn good luck to him thought he'd find a bigger program to land at.

Would have been happy for a couple more years in the same role. Doubt he ever gets more run but he produced with what we gave him.

Charlotte!! Another defeat that still stings. Oh well, wish you nothing but the best in your new school Bobby. Unless we meet again of course.

Close to home which seems to be a pretty common trend with the portal so far. I believe Charlotte has added a few other decent guys too.

Charlotte!! Another defeat that still stings. Oh well, wish you nothing but the best in your new school Bobby. Unless we meet again of course.
Oh my, Cornbread Maxwell and UNC Charlotte did a number on us.

Good luck to Bobby. Easy guy to root for. Love the guys that wait for the chance to play.

Really hope he is able to play without pain the rest of his career. Who knows what would have happened when he been 100% all this time for SU?

Kill it in Charlotte Bobby!

Good luck Bobby brassones... Wish he was coming back but this move makes sense

Good luck to Bobby. Easy guy to root for. Love the guys that wait for the chance to play.

Really hope he is able to play without pain the rest of his career. Who knows what would have happened when he been 100% all this time for SU?

Kill it in Charlotte Bobby!

He'll be missed. Even early on in his career, he showed a good feel for the zone, and was a decent rebounder.

His shooting was inconsistent, but he could have had a bigger impact here these next two years. With the players we have coming in, I don't blame him in the least for wanting to go somewhere where he has a clearer path to a starting role.

Best of luck to him. As you state, easy kid to root for.

I'm with you, I like people that don't sulk, and continue to do their best. If they later decide they need a change of scenery then in my opinion they have earned it !
Best of luck Bras, except against our Orange !

Damn good luck to him thought he'd find a bigger program to land at.

Would have been happy for a couple more years in the same role. Doubt he ever gets more run but he produced with what we gave him.
Charlotte is about as good as he was going to get...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom