Boeheim just on SC | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim just on SC

Cuse_NYC

Starter
said Ennis was "A great college player." said Physically he could of used another year. Talked about the old Big East briefly and predicted Florida over UK.

“@AdamZagoria: "I think physically he probably could've used another year," Jim Boeheim on Tyler Ennis going to the NBA on ESPN.”

Boeheim is correct...Why hasn't anyone found out if Ennis can still pull out of the draft?

Boeheim is correct...Why hasn't anyone found out if Ennis can still pull out of the draft?

I would assume he can until he hires an agent.

We'd obviously all love to see it happen... however, kid couldn't pull the trigger fast enough when deciding to make the jump

We'd obviously all love to see it happen... however, kid couldn't pull the trigger fast enough when deciding to make the jump
He can still pull his name out but he hasn't been in some classes the last week or so...

He can still pull his name out but he hasn't been in some classes the last week or so...

This better not be true. If the dude leaves us with a hit to the APR I'll have absolutely nothing in the way of good feelings for him. Sure, go collect your little check and ride a bench in the NBA for 2 or 3 years, fine, but when you also hurt the long term success of the program that gave you the shot, that sucks.

said Ennis was "A great college player." said Physically he could of used another year. Talked about the old Big East briefly and predicted Florida over UK.

JB needs to keep quiet on this. The NBA has been moving to smaller lineups and TE is right in line with the size of other NBA PGs.

If you keep harping on how much you kept pushing a potential lottery pick to stay in school, it's easy ammo to use against us in recruiting.

He is starting to sound like a grandpa yelling at kids to stay off his lawn.

The schools should be allowed to make these student athletes sign a waiver stating that if they leave early to pursue a career in professional sport And they don't finish all of their academic requirements, That the school can sue for damages. Actually take that back, If a player does not fulfill his academic requirements in a year that they competed.

pistolpe said:

Student I know said Ennis has missed class since he declared.

BTW, Roberson and G are in the same class.

The schools should be allowed to make these student athletes sign a waiver stating that if they leave early to pursue a career in professional sport And they don't finish all of their academic requirements, That the school can sue for damages. Actually take that back, If a player does not fulfill his academic requirements in a year that they competed.

Why would any athlete in their right mind sign such a document?

a poster that is also in the class reported that Enis missed class when he declared. That is a big difference from missing all the remaining classes. Can someone please verify? This could be more important than his declaration.

Boeheim is right but Ennis did the right thing. He's at least a top 15 pick, probably better.

I heard Ennis stopped going to class as well, and the way I understood it, this was before he declared.

Boeheim is right but Ennis did the right thing. He's at least a top 15 pick, probably better.

I heard Ennis stopped going to class as well, and the way I understood it, this was before he declared.

Yes, Ennis has not been attending class. He's gone. Time to move on.

Assuming the worst, this probably means he won't be leaving 'in good academic standing'. :(

Yes, Ennis has not been attending class. He's gone. Time to move on.

You clearly don't understand the way college basketball works if this is your attitude.

tyler skipping out on classes makes me so blind with anger that i may actually cheer for UCONN to win tomorrow night and then to get thumped by UK

Last edited:
Ennis has not worked out in pre-draft camps nor has he been drafted yet so who in the hell knows for sure where he is going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom