Boeheim takes "shot" at Richmond | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim takes "shot" at Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kineshi1

Walk On
Running Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Love JB being honest, maybe this will explain to some why Kadary wasnt playing 40 a game. He's a HOF'er for a reason, and seems JG's work ethic kept him in the game.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Zagoria is the worst. He’s a UK blowhard who truly hates SU and Boeheim, as evident again by the title of this article alone. I’ll never forget his “big boyed” comment regarding Quade.

I don’t love this response from JB. Don’t think it brings any benefit to say these things and is unnecessary. Kadary is gone to Seton Hall and not a part of Syracuse basketball anymore, let bygones be bygones and move on. It’s a shame too because if he had stayed the backcourt of him and Buddy would be tremendous and he could have thrived here finding shooters on the wings. But oh well, life goes on and must we. Hopefully this is the last time we have to bring up the Kadary situation but something tells me that is not gonna happen lol.

I don’t love this response from JB. Don’t think it brings any benefit to say these things and is unnecessary. Kadary is gone to Seton Hall and not a part of Syracuse basketball anymore, let bygones be bygones and move on. It’s a shame too because if he had stayed the backcourt of him and Buddy would be tremendous and he could have thrived here finding shooters on the wings. But oh well, life goes on and must we. Hopefully this is the last time we have to bring up the Kadary situation but something tells me that is not gonna happen lol.

JB says things. *

* And has become increasingly more sensitive to internet-based / external criticism in his old age.

Wouldn’t be the first time *cough* Taurean Thompson *cough*
It’s just one of those things that happen everywhere. I mean look at Cole Swider, seems like the exact same scenario.

It’s just one of those things that happen everywhere. I mean look at Cole Swider, seems like the exact same scenario.

GMAC said if I remember correctly they communicated with him when the portal opened, but yeah I am sure it's just one big circus.

This one is still weird, he will now join four scholarship guards. But whatever.

GMAC said if I remember correctly they communicated with him when the portal opened, but yeah I am sure it's just one big circus.

This one is still weird, he will now join four scholarship guards. But whatever.
Kadary said the exact thing in this article about Seton Hall.

If Kadary wasn't in shape l think he'd still be here...he's gone and no excuses need to be made.

I love how Boeheim tells it like it is. We need more of that in today's world.

Truth in the negative, truth in positive. JB wouldn't say this about any kid - “If he really works at this game, he will play in the NBA,” Boeheim added in a phone interview. “Absolutely, 100 percent.”

"so the defensive difference wasn’t that big". Could have fooled me.

Love JB being honest, maybe this will explain to some why Kadary wasnt playing 40 a game. He's a HOF'er for a reason, and seems JG's work ethic kept him in the game.

Sounds like they were recruiting him while he was still playing for SU.
Did you see how Williard took the high road when asked if he should have played more at SU. Screams they were calling him saying that same thing. Total BS!

Honestly pretty anticlimactic. Nothing new and everybody moves on. Sucks but we move on. We know how Willard operates and that is his MO. You will always have a coach out there willing to play to what you want to here and I hope it works out for Richmond. My guess is he has a good year but it's not quite what he expected, goes pro like he wants and gets the opportunity to blossom and in a couple years is playing every night in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom