Boeheim's Army is Back | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army is Back

CnmadujVYAA3fxB.jpg

So next round is where we get to ado the "ringer" right? Any ideas? Could use another G imo. Think Donte is on the regular roster so get CJ and RJAX some rest, add Donte and a ringer at guard (Hey is Dion still a free agent?) and engrave the trophy.

Just need a legitimate PG, but if not then let Devo handle it along with Triche at times. Deane makes too many mistakes, IMO.

So next round is where we get to ado the "ringer" right? Any ideas? Could use another G imo. Think Donte is on the regular roster so get CJ and RJAX some rest, add Donte and a ringer at guard (Hey is Dion still a free agent?) and engrave the trophy.
9ad7f97c631c01edca63e779c618ce81.jpg

I've seen Cooney's name thrown out there on Twitter. He's probably in the best basketball shape. I would love to see what GMAC could offer the team. That would draw some attention.

I've seen Cooney's name thrown out there on Twitter. He's probably in the best basketball shape. I would love to see what GMAC could offer the team. That would draw some attention.

Thought abut GMAC but with JB and Hop headed for Rio soon I assume GMAC and Red are the two recruiters on the road.

Cooney would be a great addition.

I know you're just throwing out a scenario and it would draw some attention but I would much rather GMAC focus on his full time job than this tournament :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom