Boeheim's Reaction to Ennis' Shot | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Reaction to Ennis' Shot

Besides his arm-raising outburst, I LOVED the shitt-eating grin he had all while looking down the sidelines towards Dixon. You could actually feel Dixon start to melt away.

Last edited:
Besides his arm-raising outburst, I LOVED the -eating grin he had all while looking down the sidelines towards Dixon. You could actually feel Dixon start to melt away.

Yeah, as much as I loved his reaction, it seemed very un-Boeheim like. He is usually very gracious in victory (and defeat as well). I think he let it slip unconsciously that he doesn't like Dixon.

HarrisonJBounel said:
Yeah, as much as I loved his reaction, it seemed very un-Boeheim like. He is usually very gracious in victory (and defeat as well). I think he let it slip unconsciously that he doesn't like Dixon.

They did not even look at each other when they shook hands.

Does anyone like Dixon? When they showed his kids at the beginning of the game, his son had a "My dad sucks" look on his face.

thebigeast: 938365 said:
They did not even look at each other when they shook hands.

I doubt JB liked Dixon's comments after the last Pitt game about deserving to win and the Pitt's staff's shot at SU saying that Virginia is better. It's just not something JB would ever say about an opponent. It's disrespectful. So I'm not surprised at the the coolness between the coaches. Sure was effective as locker room material though. The cool demeanor of Jim Boeheim on the sideline when under pressure was in stark contrast to the frantic, emotional display of Dixon.

I have a question...how come the refs never call a technical on Dixon for being on the court? He is ALWAYS on the court when Pitt has the ball on the other end. It was annoying at the Dome watching him pacing 10 feet on the court. There is a reason for the coaches box.

Besides his arm-raising outburst, I LOVED the shitt-eating grin he had all while looking down the sidelines towards Dixon. You could actually feel Dixon start to melt away.

"What a world...what a world" and the spinning Cuse House falls and lands squarely on the Pitt court just in case the water thrown on their faces didn't quite do the job.

When the refs were sorting out whether or not Ennis beat the clock the camera panned to JB and he looked serene. Not quite at the moment of zen achieved by picking his nose on national TV but the stage right before that.

His reaction at the win shows, to me, that maybe he just enjoys this team quite a bit. Seriously, they more coachable and have everything you'd want in terms of attitude. He must be loving coaching them.

They are playing with the houses money right now, every win is just a wonderful bonus.

Of course, Dixon's frown makes it even sweeter.

Last edited:
When they showed his kids at the beginning of the game, his son had a "My dad sucks" look on his face.

This made me laugh out loud.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom