Boehiem Ripping Chad Ford in post game | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boehiem Ripping Chad Ford in post game

And on Ford's newest Big Board, which he just released today, he projects McCullough as a possible top 10 pick. I wonder if he added that in just to needle Jimmy.

Someone should probably ask JB his thoughts in the presser tonight, and then ask him when he's retiring.

And on Ford's newest Big Board, which he just released today, he projects McCullough as a possible top 10 pick. I wonder if he added that in just to needle Jimmy.

Someone should probably ask JB his thoughts in the presser tonight, and then ask him when he's retiring.

Follow those up by comparing him unfavorably to Rick Pitino.

"Post workout" being the operative term. Too late for Grant, and the SU program.
he's getting paid and he's in the NBA . . . how is that "too late" for him?

it is better to be paid than to work for free

At the end of the day, JB is just an old guy who doesn't understand social media / the 24 hour news cycle associated with modern technology.

Just the other day, he screamed for me to get off his lawn.

Yeah, Jake killed a guy with a trident.

Jake, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

he's getting paid and he's in the NBA . . . how is that "too late" for him?

it is better to be paid than to work for free
Well, maybe too late to make an optimum decision. But then, life is seldom so neat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom