Bowl projections | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Bowl projections

Mayo Force be with you.

yoda1.jpg

Don't ACC teams pool all of their bowl payouts, then split evenly amongst all members?

Or am I misremembering that?
IIRC, each bowl's payout is divided into 16 equal shares. ACC HQ gets a 1/16 share (which helps defray the costs of running ACC championships in other sports). Each member school gets a 1/16 share and the participating team gets its membership 1/16, plus an additional 1/16 for being in that bowl (1/8 total).

As part of its agreement with the ACC, ND does not get any money from ACC bowl participation. It gets to keep all of whatever payout it gets from going to a bowl. It can get its own bid to the Orange Bowl as the opponent of the ACC Champ. Despite what was in some bowl projections a few years ago, ND cannot bump the ACC Champ out of the OB (moot point this year because the OB is part of the CFP). It can bump another ACC team out of an ACC slot in the other bowls provided it is within 1 win of the team being bumped.

The more and more I think about it, Pinstripe Bowl against Penn State may just be the pinnacle for personal satisfaction. I know they’re not really considered a rival necessarily but I can’t stand that team, school, and fans.
I think Pinstripe vs Penn St would be fantastic. I still think we end up at Fenway if BC gets bowl eligible (feel like they end up at Pinstripe instead).

The more and more I think about it, Pinstripe Bowl against Penn State may just be the pinnacle for personal satisfaction. I know they’re not really considered a rival necessarily but I can’t stand that team, school, and fans.
I was really upset when I read that the schools had canceled our home and home series that was expected to start (I think) next year at Beaver. This would be a nice consolation. I. Hate. Penn State. And it would be really nice to knock their delusional fanbase down a peg.

I was really upset when I read that the schools had canceled our home and home series that was expected to start (I think) next year at Beaver. This would be a nice consolation. I. Hate. Penn State. And it would be really nice to knock their delusional fanbase down a peg.
Couldn’t agree more, I absolutely loathe them. Penn State, Notre Dame, Miami. In that order.

Couldn’t agree more, I absolutely loathe them. Penn State, Notre Dame, Miami. In that order.

I’m with you on the first 2 two but would replace the U with Ohio State.

Hellmann's is my go-to but Duke's is good too. Miracle Whip doesn't even try to call itself a mayo and neither do I. On the bottle is says "dressing." It was developed as a less expensive alternative to mayo and it tastes like it! I don't mind people preferring Miracle Whip over a mayo, just don't call it mayonnaise!
Grew up in NY state, all we had at home was Hellman's. Now a Florida transplant, I've tried it and it's very good. Hellman's or Duke's is what we buy now, it's 50-50 for us.

Ugh let's not do that. I need peace in my family for the holiday season.
I’m a positive person, but if we play Iowa, it will be ugly. Fact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom