Brisset | Syracusefan.com

Brisset

you have to break the rim before you can reattach it.

If someone on this team were to break it, my money would be on Oshae!
(although Hughes and Tyus might be capable as well)

May not have been his best statistically, but agree it was probably his best effort and productivity

Are you serious? The guy put up 18 and 12 and was 6 for 9 from the field. I’d say that’s pretty damn good, statistically speaking.

Some just can’t give credit when it’s due.

Besides that wild shot off of the spin, he played great and under control. He needs to camp out in and around the paint like he did tonight. As efficient a game as he's had at Syracuse.
That shot was everything that optimized the bad parts of his game this year. Driving out of control into several defenders, avoiding contact, going up soft and throwing up a wild shot. Fortunately that was really the only possession he had like that tonight. He went hard and strong to the hoop and looked under control.

The game itself was great for Oshae, but for me it's also the most exciting thing for forecasting the rest of the season. If he can stay close to that, this team can make a nice run to close out the season. Completely different team when he can play like that consistently and make teams game plan more for him.

You can see all the parts are there. If OB plays like this. If PC stays engaged on defense and finishes around the rim like he did tonight. If Eli and Frank make shots. If Tyus is Tyus.

We can be as good as anyone in the country

Chewey could break the rim ! First he have to get a pair pliers and take the rim off the backboard go home put it in a vice and hit it as hard as he can with a 40 pound sledge hammer. I can see him doing that

OB and Frank are doing better because JB is doing a great job coaching them up. OB is made to play inside the paint and Jim has him in position to succeed. Teams have to collapse on him when hes inside which opens it up for others. As to Frank its more mental and it looks like JB is getting him dialed in.

Are you serious? The guy put up 18 and 12 and was 6 for 9 from the field. I’d say that’s pretty damn good, statistically speaking.

Some just can’t give credit when it’s due.
Many of OB's rebounds came at critical times when it looked like Pitt was getting some "mo".

I believe the real Oshae Brissett started showing up in the BC game, and returned for good against PITT. This guy has been missing in action all year, until now.

Now that he's back, the team needs to work on consistency, and all playing together at their best, game in and game out. Get there, and we'll really have something to talk about.

I believe the real Oshae Brissett started showing up in the BC game, and returned for good against PITT. This guy has been missing in action all year, until now.

Now that he's back, the team needs to work on consistency, and all playing together at their best, game in and game out. Get there, and we'll really have something to talk about.

This. Thought he showed a great sense of where to be on defense and was aggressive on offense.

He and a great game by the numbers, but he also hit the side of the backboard on a layup and had to take a TO because he can't dribble the ball upcourt under pressure (TO better than a turnover, of course.)

Very good perfornance... As long as he plays within himself and does what he's good at, he'll be a big plus going forward.

If he he tries to do too much, he can be a liability...

o was just flying all over the court. how many of his boards were really loose balls five, ten, or even twenty feet from the hoop !!!

Besides that wild shot off of the spin, he played great and under control. He needs to camp out in and around the paint like he did tonight. As efficient a game as he's had at Syracuse.

Are you referring to this one. ;):)

JadedSoupyAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

Best game he’s had all season. Rebounded very well, attached the basketball, blocked shots. We are on a different level if he plays like this.

Tremendous game by OB. The last few games he has been driving more, getting to the line more and, most importantly rebounding. He's a tough match up for most opposing big's as he's quick enough to take his man off the dribble, can hit the jumper. Most team's also don't have a rim protector waiting once he beats his guy.

Cuse!

Starting to think the realization that he will be back next season be is sinking in. Seems like less auditioning and more win focus this road trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom