Bronco Mendenhall to UVa | Syracusefan.com

Bronco Mendenhall to UVa

Friday night, after 5 PM EST seems like a weird time to make a big announcement but hey, more power to them.

Friday night, after 5 PM EST seems like a weird time to make a big announcement but hey, more power to them.

What's the saying- If you have bad news release it on a Friday evening?

Confirmed: The new UVA coach is...

Rip Taylor.

200.gif

Rumor was they are hot for Brohm but who knows

That's completely out of left field, right? I don't remember seeing any buzz about him even interviewing there, unless I missed something.

Proven winner. Maybe not a game-changer but a good, solid choice. Lots of ACC teams are making an upgrade in coaching. Hope we get Babers. A green coordinator is going to have less room for error in this league going forward.

I'm perplexed by some of the negativity over at the UVA board. This is a really strong hire for them, but half of them are b***hing about it.

Oh man, I'm just about to drive home. Utah sports radio is going to be blowing up!

Bronco Mendenhall's theme music:

In 11 seasons at BYU, he never won fewer than 6 games in a season. Never finished below .500, and won at least 8 games in 9 of his 11 years there.

That's pretty solid.

For people that like a CEO style head coach, that's Bronco to the tee.

Bronco Mendenhall's theme music:

In 11 seasons at BYU, he never won fewer than 6 games in a season. Never finished below .500, and won at least 8 games in 9 of his 11 years there.

That's pretty solid.
He's good. That game just got more difficult.

OttoinGrotto said:
For people that like a CEO style head coach, that's Bronco to the tee.

Yep. If it's not Babers, look for us to do the same.

OttoinGrotto said:
He's good. That game just got more difficult.

Luckily we don't play them again for 6 years.

$3.25 million per year. Looks like they are getting serious about their football program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom