Broyld and Estime Out, Along With Foy and Morgan. | Syracusefan.com

Broyld and Estime Out, Along With Foy and Morgan.

Did Ashton get hurt last game? I don't recall that? I would start Erv in the slot.

I forget brisley even on team this will prob be a pattern for him whole career here. Show some flashes then get hurt for awhile. Is what is I guess

seems kinda like the wake game holding some guys out that probably could go will be the play

Newflash, they aren't your two best "playmakers" if they can't get on the field.

West, Ishmael, Lewis (slot) should get 95% of the WR snaps between them.

Go three wide then vary personal between Lewis, TE's (one or two), and one or two backs.

PTG gets the majority of snaps and you can change up your two back look between AAM, Phillips, and McFarland.

West, Ishmael, Lewis (slot) should get 95% of the WR snaps between them.

Go three wide then vary personal between Lewis, TE's (one or two), and one or two backs.

PTG gets the majority of snaps and you can change up your two back look between AAM, Phillips, and McFarland.

is lewis back?

I don't think we'll be seeing much of Broyld, Estime, Foy and Morgan the rest of the year.

AJ said he was in an interview. Called him the guy with the surest hands on the team.

The guy with two dropped touchdowns in the same game earlier this month (one of which is basically as easy as it gets) is the one with the surest hands on the roster? That's somewhat terrifying...

Libero2 said:
The guy with two dropped touchdowns in the same game earlier this month (one of which is basically as easy as it gets) is the one with the surest hands on the roster? That's somewhat terrifying...

Lewis is a decent receiver, but he's not a playmaker.

Either is West.

Ishmael has promise.

Nothing earth shattering there.

We really miss a healthy Estime.

Points will continue to be a struggle.

People who say Estime isn't explosive and a playmaker must have memory loss. Guy has been injured all year and has been playing a bum ankle.

Ashton out is being blindsided... Kinda sick of this whole H-Back business; give me 3 wideouts or 2 TEs with Parris and Custis. Heck, give me a fullback in the I...
This.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom