Buddy: "I'll be back" | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy: "I'll be back"

The emphasis on the three gives Buddy a slight chance at the next level. He’s just going to have to show an ability to be more consistently lights out. Duncan Robinson showed there is a path on the right nba team for a player with his skill set. Another year ( with hopefully some consistency around him) may give him that chance to show it more every night.

This conversation is typical high school stuff. Every HS coach who had a son or daughter play for him only played because they were the coaches kid. Parents all think they played too much, shot too much, never got yelled at etc. Buddy will be first team pre-season all ACC next year and some people will still say he isn’t that good. Get over yourselves. The same debate about Joe and Kadary is mind-boggling. They both have a long way to go. They both have strengths and they both have weaknesses. Neither are the total package and who cares? They both can help our team and are good college players. I doubt either will ever play in the NBA, but who cares. Let’s enjoy what they both bring to the table and hopefully, they help SU win games.

Interesting discussion. I'd take Buddy over Devendorf overall, but last night in the second half I would have swapped for Devo, simply because Buddy wasn't able to get his looks and Devo could have potentially created for himself off the dribble. But that's a one game situation.

And Eric went 3-12 with 8 points his last college game against Oklahoma.

And Eric went 3-12 with 8 points his last college game against Oklahoma.
And? I said after the first half I'd have swapped Buddy for Devo if I could because he would probably have a better chance to score in this matchup. That's not exactly a scorching hot take, and I didn't say Devo would drop 25 on them. They had Buddy pretty locked down.

And? I said after the first half I'd have swapped Buddy for Devo if I could because he would probably have a better chance to score in this matchup. That's not exactly a scorching hot take, and I didn't say Devo would drop 25 on them. They had Buddy pretty locked down.

It's a running joke in the thread. Wasn't specifically aimed at you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom