Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

Horrible way for a career to end…
Too bad good sportsmanship over your whole life can’t be taken into consideration. His first incident and his career may be over.

ACC wants a clear path for the Chosen One to go out gloriously
Anakin Skywalker probably has better lateral quickness than Buddy. Let's hope that if he's suspended, maybe at least our D will improve...

Is there tape on the Duke punch? Be curious on the differences.

No idea. Don’t remember the game. But I think buddy’s was a little more forceful. ACC set precedence for never suspending Allen for even the intentional ones.

I have an idea, let's have the people who reviewed the missed/wasn't missed extra point in football against Toledo from 2011 take a look at this one for the ACC office. Buddy will be fine and the FSU kid will get suspended for the NIT

Wonder if he would be saying the same thing if anyone else on the team did this (barring one select other, you can guess who).
Are you kidding? No, he would be encouraging the league to suspend his player. That’s what any coach would do if the player weren’t their son.

It also stinks these games are at noon. No Buddy means no shot at tomorrow not in the least bit.

Buddy should have been ejected this game and then he is fine for tomorrow.
He got no penalty for what he did.

Thet is going to factor in.
If he wasn’t a senior this is a no brainer suspension.

if Buddy is out, and John Bol is injured, we are really looking at a 6 man team. maybe 6.5 with Paddy

No idea. Don’t remember the game. But I think buddy’s was a little more forceful. ACC set precedence for never suspending Allen for even the intentional ones.
ACC didn’t because Duke already had

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom