Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

New week, Saints on a 6 game win streak, with a defense playing better than they have in a long time, along with their offense which is business as usual. Not going to be easy but the bills need to try and right the ship here and they need to do it everywhere. Not an easy task, happy that McDermott should be pretty familiar with them from his time in Carolina. Tough game, looking at schedule and considering how poorly they have played on the road, this is a big one

Tough few days for the Cuse/ Bills contingent

I think we find a way to pull it out if they can find a way to put some pressure on Brees. I think the d line bounces back this game and stuffs the run.

I'm hoping Gaines is back in the secondary and Clay at TE. Benjamin should really help our wr and give Tyrod a nice big target down the field.

Anyone else notice how good Schwarz defense in Philly looks? C'mon Frasier dial up some blitzes

LETS GO BUFFALO

Clay active - Cordy Glenn, Zay Jones, EJ Gaines all inactive.

It's not just the lack of turnovers.. this defense has become an absolute embarrassment. We were fundamentally sound the first 5-6 weeks and now it's just missed tackles left and right.

Guy appropriately got a beer dumped in his face for going into the stands.

TEN DAYS to rest and prepare...and this is what we get. Same old Bills.
Can't really evaluate Taylors ability to lead a comeback when our OC refuses to give him a chance either.

Don't really want to hear about "the process" anymore this year. The defense is so bitchmade that it's hurting my own manhood to watch them anymore.

Boo this team off the field at half. This isn't even competitive. It's clear the good start was fools gold and this defense is a dumpster fire while the offense is hamstrung by our OC who we reluctantly offered in the offseason.

I know the Bills are having a bad game but I've been impressed with the Saints. They have a much improved OL and DL.

That pick isn't on Taylor but he deserves it for throwing a pointless underneath pass to fall short of the first when down by 21.

This is as bad as yesterday, bowl game gone and now playoffs gone. Rooting for these two programs is like perpetually kicking yourself in the face.
Playoffs aren't gone by any means but the way they've played the last 2 weeks, I've given up. At this rate, the Colts will take us behind the woodshed, let alone actual football teams.