Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Guys... The experiment is done.

Regardless of how you think this season turns out, the Bills are still right there for a wildcard.

I disagreed with tyrod benching but I could understand why some wanted it.

Enough though.

Regardless of how you think this season turns out, the Bills are still right there for a wildcard.

Enough though.

We will be lucky to win another game at this point, this team has zero chance of making the playoffs, ZERO

Enough though.
This team has gone off a cliff. I don't care what the record says, they've quit and the coaches can't seem to coach up any little bit of talent they have.

The bills are such a joke the last three weeks.

Look like a bunch of high schoolers honestly.

This team has gone off a cliff. I don't care what the record says, they've quit and the coaches can't seem to coach up any little bit of talent they have.

Its over, PATS might win by 60.

The bills are such a joke the last three weeks.

Look like a bunch of high schoolers honestly.
I know it's ridiculous to question whether I want McDermott back but these past 3 weeks have brought me there. This is so, so unbelievably, absurdly bad.

I've never watched a team be so uncompetitive and soft 3 weeks in a row in the NFL. Not even the Browns.

I know it's ridiculous to question whether I want McDermott back but these past 3 weeks have brought me there. This is so, so unbelievably, absurdly bad.

Honestly I don't think its that ridiculous, this is getting into San Fran territory of a few years ago when they hired that line coach for a year. He looks beyond lost.

I've never watched a team be so uncompetitive and soft 3 weeks in a row in the NFL. Not even the Browns.
If Bills fans could have Belichick or an 30 year old Brady which would you want?

I honestly feel bad for Bills fans and we are suppose to be division rivals.

Vlad Ducasse and Mills shouldnt be in the league yet they start for us, speechless.
Groy must be banging all the coaches wives. Only possible reason he doesn't play and trashbag Ducasse is out there getting blown up every play. Mills at least plays by necessity since Cordy Glenn is a gimp.

Bills trying their hardest to get me to turn off this game quicker than the Cuse game yesterday.

Officially done with "The Process". By the display on the field, im led to believe that the extent of his coaching is relegated to excessive clapping.

Bills trying their hardest to get me to turn off this game quicker than the Cuse game yesterday.

Officially done with "The Process". By the display on the field, im led to believe that the extent of his coaching is relegated to excessive clapping.

Pegulas dont have unlimited money but at this point McDermott looks like a complete disaster, might need to pull the plug and get someone with a clue.

McDermott is destroying two NFL quarterbacks’ careers in a 90-minute span.

Screw McDermott. All talk and nothing to back it up.

And screw the Pegulas for not hiring Schwartz after the Marrone debacle, and instead bringing in the Rex Ryan clown show.

A disaster of an organization that deserves every single bit of misery. Unfortunately, the loyal fans don't deserve it, but maybe we need to stop being so loyal and start talking with our $$$.

You guys need to learn that posts containing "'6th-letter'n" get deleted. I have my orders, too. ;)