Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Peterman with 2 INT's and a pick 6 in the first quarter. Everyone on planet earth outside of the Bills coaching staff meeting saw that coming.

If they try to put Tyrod Taylor in the game I'm sure his motivation level will be less than zero

Peterman with 2 INT's and a pick 6 in the first quarter. Everyone on planet earth outside of the Bills coaching staff meeting saw that coming.
Ok...

I guess if you want to watch stats instead of the game.

One hit the fb innthe fn hands, catch the ball.

Well, any other team’s QB gets hit directly in the face and it’s a penalty on the Defense

Two refs in the backfield at each angle and apparently it’s not a penalty on the Chargers because, we’ll, Buffalo?!

Laughable

And people wonder why fans are dropping the NFL

If Brady complained they would have reviewed it

Can start covering the Chargers Tes and wrs at any point now.

You have to bench peterman right?

Yes he's getting little help but tyrod is at least mobile

Take a sack vs a pick

You have to bench peterman right?

Yes he's getting little help but tyrod is at least mobile

Take a sack vs a pick
HELL NO

Don't bench him because his teammates are trash.

I hate that his stat line reads like this and the idiotic national media will go wahhh but Tyrod wahhh. Dude has 3 picks. One bounced off his fullbacks hands on a perfect pass and the other two resulted due the offensive line allowing a free rusher on 3rd and long.

Honestly I like what I have seen from Peterman. Look three picks is bad but two happened when he was hit and one because Edward Scissorhands couldn't catch it right in the mitts- how about some line blocking?

That throw to Benjamin was a better throw than Tyrod made in three years.

Honestly I like what I have seen from Peterman. Look three picks is bad but two happened when he was hit and one because Edward Scissorhands couldn't catch it right in the mitts- how about some line blocking?

That throw to Benjamin was a better throw than Tyrod made in three years.

Agreed, classic bills though that on that throw Benjamin was lost for the game if not the year

Why not mame Reilly active with Matthews out hurt? Ugh so over SU and the Bills this year.

McDermott officially needs to answer for this defense. EJ Gaines is back... can't use that lame excuse anymore. This defense literally might be the worst in the league...by a long shot.