Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Then the cowards don’t even send him back out on the field

Alsacs ... some organization u root for there. U should be proud.

Cheating, handing out concussions after the play. Stand tall, stand proud

Edit: oh and I forgot to add murderers

Last edited:
Then the cowards don’t even send him back out on the field

Alsacs ... some team players root for there. U should be proud.
Not going to respond your hatred makes conservation pointless.

KB and ZJ are our only 2 receivers going into next year. I don't want to see any of these other bums out there.

This staff better have a plan because they've created about 10 holes that need to be filled in the offseason, nevermind depth.

that series of penalty calls should get that whole crew suspended.. if the one ref calls the penalty the buffalo guy never gets the unsportsmanlike call. gronk should have been tossed, the play was dead and out of bounds when he pile drove that guy.. Amendola ends up with nothing but an offsettting call and the ref clearly saw he cause the whole thing. and somehow Buffalo ends up with the only penalty on something that happened before the other flags even were thrown.

buffalo still has a playoff shot if they can beat miami and the colts.. not sure how they do it with these Wrs though

buffalo still has a playoff shot if they can beat miami and the colts.. not sure how they do it with these Wrs though
Benjamin could be back next week. We desperately need him. That moves Zay to the slot and gives us 3 legit receiving options with Clay.

Everybody settle down.

Calling for players to injure other players isn't going to fly here.

KC loss is big.. buffalo needs to win 3 and hope for somehow Balt only wins 1 more..

I’ve no skin in this game as a Cowboys fan.

That whole series of personal foul penalties offsetting despite 2-1 on NE and an unsportsmanlike because a poor lil sideline official got yelled at was absurd.

The NFL is 100% rigged.

Shut the league down

Gronk should be banned for the rest of the year

Assuming Taylor's season is over (and from reports it seems that way)...Nate Peterman isn't beating any team in this league. Not even Miami this year. Bills won't make the playoffs. Teams like Baltimore and Oakland now have a second life and a shot to sneak into the playoffs.

And Gronk should get a 3 game suspension at least. Total dirty play.

Gene sterratore and his crew need to be fined and investigated

They flat out suck.

The "first Down" spot, without a measure, when the patriot was 2 feet short, is just bull-spit

Wasn't even close, two score game, etc

That's where the league is unfair, if it was belichek they'd have stopped play and walked over etc

Gene sterratore and his crew need to be fined and investigated

They flat out suck.

The "first Down" spot, without a measure, when the patriot was 2 feet short, is just bull-spit

Wasn't even close, two score game, etc

That's where the league is unfair, if it was belichek they'd have stopped play and walked over etc
Something has changed over the past decade with measurements. There used to be 5-6 a game and now there are one or none. It's like they look to the sideline and say - that's good enough. It's a stark difference that no one ever comments on.

Something has changed over the past decade with measurements. There used to be 5-6 a game and now there are one or none. It's like they look to the sideline and say - that's good enough. It's a stark difference that no one ever comments on.
It's pace of play issue. They are more generous with spots so they have to measure less. They want to keep the action going so the only real "stoppages" of the game are for the TV TIMEOUTS which the league makes money. If its not a TV Timeout where the league is making money, they don't want the game stopped really

It's pace of play issue. They are more generous with spots so they have to measure less. They want to keep the action going so the only real "stoppages" of the game are for the TV TIMEOUTS which the league makes money. If its not a TV Timeout where the league is making money, they don't want the game stopped really
Which of course is the answer but I find it weird no one points it out.

Amen Dola should be fined also...he jacked a Bill when he saw the play.

The rules are dumb and the refs are dumber

No doubt in my mind that Belichek has a rule to create an off setting personal foul in those situations

Scumbags

That ref crew should be suspended. Horrible

Assuming Taylor's season is over (and from reports it seems that way)...Nate Peterman isn't beating any team in this league. Not even Miami this year. Bills won't make the playoffs. Teams like Baltimore and Oakland now have a second life and a shot to sneak into the playoffs.

And Gronk should get a 3 game suspension at least. Total dirty play.
Talib (Talib had a record as well)and Crabtree got 1 game.
AJ Green got 0 games for choking Jalen Ramsey from behind.
Gronk should get 1 game it was a terrible hit.

Suspension should at least last as long as it takes White to recover. Period

Suspension should at least last as long as it takes White to recover. Period
This would help the Patriots so Gronk is healthy for the playoffs.
They have 4 games left and only 1 real game.
Gronk could get suspended the rest of the regular season and the team will go 13-3.
I understand the mindset. The NFL based on precedent will not give more than a game. It was a bad hit and unexcusable.