Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

just saw the highlights and that gronk play. he measured it up and was intentional. should be gone for the season.

Are the bills now in the mix for Eli??

Rumor has it, he can beat tommyboy and the hoodie.

Are the bills now in the mix for Eli??

Rumor has it, he can beat tommyboy and the hoodie.
Please.
Eli in Buffalo would be fine.
Pats win 12 games every year. Eli wouldn’t impact that.
I don’t want him in Jacksonville.
That team has a lot of talent on the roster everywhere but QB.

Please.
Eli in Buffalo would be fine.
Pats win 12 games every year. Eli wouldn’t impact that.
I don’t want him in Jacksonville.
That team has a lot of talent on the roster everywhere but QB.
He won’t go to Buffalo, he will go down south or west or dome...definitely where they are ready to win.

Jax, obviously makes too much sense.

Houston, Dallas & Arizona are other’s I could see.

Assuming Taylor's season is over (and from reports it seems that way)...Nate Peterman isn't beating any team in this league. Not even Miami this year. Bills won't make the playoffs. Teams like Baltimore and Oakland now have a second life and a shot to sneak into the playoffs.

Baltimore with their joke of a schedule became the favorite about a month ago; like halftime of the Saints game. Congrats to them on playing 47 backup QBs in 12 weeks.
The Bills will of course win the next two games and it won't matter other than a worse draft pick.

Which of course is the answer but I find it weird no one points it out.

Agree never heard anyone mention it. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only nut who noticed it.

You meant Denver not Dallas but I agree.
I think it’s an AFC team out of courtesy to the Giants.
It will be Jax. It’s in the East and the division blows.
No I meant Dallas, they need a QB, jerruh would love the press and Eli won’t follow Peyton to Denver.

Patriots guy (Harrison) on NBC says if done on the street Gronk would be in jail

And the NFL’s on-field ruling? 15 yards...against Buffalo

Just get rid of these refs and get AI robots can’t be worse

Patriots guy (Harrison) on NBC says if done on the street Gronk would be in jail

And the NFL’s on-field ruling? 15 yards...against Buffalo

Just get rid of these refs and get AI robots can’t be worse
That sequence was a chitshow by these refs.
They missed 2 holding calls on White during that play.
The Bills getting an extra 15 was stupid.

What AJ Green did to Jalen Ramsey was assault as well.

Gronk deserves a suspension. No question.

No chance Eli would go to the Cowboys that would be a slap in the face of the NYG organization.
Plus I know you love tweeking Dak but he isn’t that team’s problem. It’s their D.

The Giants won’t trade their 2nd best QB in franchise history to their bitter division rival.
The Bills have a better chance.

Back to this team. I think the Bills can still make the playoffs this year.
They played today hard.
Eli’s not being traded.

They will have to cut him.

That sequence was a chitshow by these refs.
They missed 2 holding calls on White during that play.
The Bills getting an extra 15 was stupid.

What AJ Green did to Jalen Ramsey was assault as well.

Gronk deserves a suspension. No question.

Can’t play that game. Gronk is as physical as anyone, it’s how he gets open, during his routes, then he whines about contact. Pathetic. Over and over. He get Off PI penalties because he commits 7x more than he’s called for

I’ve had it. The penalties that get “missed” and then this. The league is a fraud and it’s splintering because of it and it doesn’t realize.

THat series was not a chitshow, that’s refereeing now. Gilmore faceguarding in the end zone when he’s a Bill? “Gotta turn and locate the ball”

For the Patriots? “Good defense”

Gronks was a measured hit.
Their was a fight on the field last week with multiple punches landed and the guys got 1 game.
They aren’t going to give him more than 1 game.
If he got 2 games it would be appealed down to 1.
He deserves the game.

Their was a fight on the field last week with multiple punches landed and the guys got 1 game.
They aren’t going to give him more than 1 game.
If he got 2 games it would be appealed down to 1.
He deserves the game.

fights are fights. an illegal hit is illegal. both spur of the moment. gronks was measured and right at the head intentionally. he deserves the season. 1 game would just be the nfl being wussy with the pats.

Frankly he had a couple of teammates within two yards following the hit. Either one had a clear shot and could have dished out some nasty business to Gronk but instead were motioning for a flag.

fights are fights. an illegal hit is illegal. both spur of the moment. gronks was measured and right at the head intentionally. he deserves the season. 1 game would just be the nfl being wussy with the pats.
Season is your hatred of the Patriots give me a break.
No chance the PA would allow the precedent be set at 4 games for that.
Vonteze Burfict the dirtiest player in the game got 3 games for a worse hit than Gronk’s today.
He is going to get 1 game because that is precedent.

He dished a very deliberate concussion. You know, those things the results of which show up on Cat Scan on autopsy. This was not in the course of play. Guess defenders are not allowed to intercept the ball.

He dished a very deliberate concussion. You know, those things the results of which show up on Cat Scan on autopsy. This was not in the course of play. Guess defenders are not allowed to intercept the ball.
Lewis didn’t deserve the cheap shot but you know on that exact play Lewis held Gronk 2 times and didn’t get flagged.
Gronk was wrong for how he reacted but Lewis got away with holding on that play.

That's why I think he might get more than one game. A cheap shot well after the play that resulted in a concussion

Lewis didn’t deserve the cheap shot but you know on that exact play Lewis held Gronk 2 times and didn’t get flagged.
Gronk was wrong for how he reacted but Lewis got away with holding on that play.
Come on, you're rationalizing while claiming not to. Kid will be impacted to one degree or another - forever. Shame there was holding though.

Come on, you're rationalizing while claiming not to. Kid will be impacted to one degree or another - forever. Shame there was holding though.
Not rationalizing at all.
Gronk deserves a game suspension.
I am saying if you watch the entire play Lewis held Gronk 2 times during the play.
Gronk acted like a punk but Lewis grabbed his jersey and held him during that play.

I am saying if you watch the entire play Lewis held Gronk 2 times during the play.
Gronk acted like a punk but Lewis grabbed his jersey and held him during that play.
Again with the holding. You can't post on the subject without the holding reference.

Again with the holding. You can't post on the subject without the holding reference.
I am posted it because it was context for Gronk losing his mind.
I never claim it mitigates his stupidity. I just posting the fact of the play and why he stupidly took cheap shot which isn’t acceptable.
Gronk deserves the suspension but there was a reason he lost his mind.
It’s not an excuse that gets him off being penalized but explains why he did something.

Why are you even posting on a thread that has nothing to do with your team. stop being a troll justifying a deliberate attempt to injure.

Why are you even posting on a thread that has nothing to do with your team. stop being a troll justifying a deliberate attempt to injure.
Honestly I don’t care what you think.
Don’t like me. I don’t care.
You calling me a troll just shows you have no clue. The real fans of the Bills in this thread know the truth as it pertains to my posting in this thread.
Sorry you hate the Patriots.
Ignore me.