Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

I really want Toney at 30.

He provides immediate impact for this coming year, as well as giving us our primary slot WR after Beasley.

He also murdered teams on the 10-20 yard intermediate stuff at Florida, which - as we all know - is Josh Allen’s bread and butter.

Rondale Moore and Elijah Moore could make sense as well.

After flirting with the idea of Najee Harris, I think I’m ok with Moss, Breida and Singletary. Wouldn’t be upset if we took Etienne, Harris or Javonte, but I’m more than fine if we don’t.

I doubt we go OL in the 1st. Our starting 5 looks set and we have ok depth.

On defense, the only impact player I see being available on the DL at 30 is Christian Barmore.

If we go LB, not sure how I feel about Collins... I do like Owusu-Koromoah as he can play all 3 downs with Edmunds and Milano.

DB seems like it might be a reach at 30, with similar potential guys being there throughout the 2nd? Interested to hear other thoughts on that.

Seems like a lot of buzz building that we want Etienne, including Todd McShay saying one GM believes we're trying to trade up into the early 20's to make sure we get him.

Seems like a lot of buzz building that we want Etienne, including Todd McShay saying one GM believes we're trying to trade up into the early 20's to make sure we get him.
that would just be dumb.

1619476552366.png

Classic Smokescreen if I had to guess.

I hope so. Allbright has a strong track record with the Bills though and he's hearing we want a RB too.

Could be true but the Bills are usually fairy tight-lipped, hard to see them letting this leak if legit. They may want the Bama RB and are running this out to fool other teams.

Could be true but the Bills are usually fairy tight-lipped, hard to see them letting this leak if legit. They may want the Bama RB and are running this out to fool other teams.
I hope they don’t take either Harris or Etienne in the 1st round

I think they will take a DE/CB with first two picks. And neither will excite but probably the more pragmatic avenue.

I think they will take a DE/CB with first two picks. And neither will excite but probably the more pragmatic avenue.
I just don’t see the draft falling in a way where we’re not reaching for a prospect simply because we want to go DE/CB early.

Many scouts believe there are only 20ish 1st round grades this year.

We could trade back but this draft is janky and I doubt too many teams are itching to move up to 30.

I’m completely fine with Etienne, WR or OL if that’s the BPA at 30.

I also view Etienne as more than a RB. I’m not crazy about Najee Harris for what we need.

A pick for the long term but I like Epenesa/Oliver/Rousseau on the D-line for the next 5+ years.

Definitely, but I think he will. Star coming back will help a lot.

Hope so, talent is there. Wonder if Buffalo considered Williams at RB from UNC at all, Kiper was all over him

A pick for the long term but I like Epenesa/Oliver/Rousseau on the D-line for the next 5+ years.
I am a little ambivalent on the pick overall but what does stand out from your note is just how many first round draft picks we have invested in the defensive line-not to mention free agent dollars. That unit has to produce...

Pick has high upside. Tall. Looked the part while at the U and has added 20 pounds over his opt out year. His stats for his one year are eye popping.

Not overly familiar with him but a position of need. Did they say he tied with chase young for sacks two years ago?

LOL lol lol... ... the Jets drafted a little twerp at QB. Just like the fish last year. Bless ‘em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom