Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I don’t generally say this stuff .. but we pretty much have no chance this game. We’ve simply crossed the Rubicon with the cluster injuries . Can’t even play their base D now without massive blown coverages

This drive right here will have a huge effect on the outcome of this game.

2nd and 3rd string, that’s how. I guess I don’t understand how people dismiss the injuries the bills have on defense and don’t expensive it to have a huge impact on this game. I mean they are playing AJ Klein
They are getting paid to do a job though

I don’t generally say this stuff .. but we pretty much have no chance this game. We’ve simply crossed the Rubicon with the cluster injuries . Can’t even play their base D now without massive blown coverages

Hard to disagree, if you can't keep someone within 15 yards of the one weapon Mahomes trusts it's hard to see another outcome.

When’s the last game we completed a pass of over 25 air yards ?

I hate this. I’m so sick of this freaking team.

Hopefully if we fall short the Ravens can get the job done. Chiefs seem to catch every freeking break. Its the Pats all over again.

Tough line to walk here. Need six but the D clearly can't stop KC right now. Have to run some clock if possible.

This is perfect because KC probably isn’t putting together a drive now.

Real nice drive. Clear we can move the Ball but KC is moving it at will as well. Gonna need a turnover or two or some weird play or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom