Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

And you just never know. I wouldn‘t put anything past this team, don’t see Pitt or Jax losing one would think that the 2 seed is really their only shot at a good run in the playoffs. But again no idea what to expect. They could get blown out Sunday and come back as the 7 seed and beat Miami a week later.

Steelers most likely win but the titans will certainly be trying to beat the jags. The season has not been very enjoyable as a fan. Total slog outside Dallas/ Miami game.

part of me will be glad when it’s over. This team just can’t string a few good games together. They have played horrible past two weeks
The Dallas game masked some issues in the passing game since they literally didn’t need to throw the ball most of the entire game. Even then , when it was close early on we got lucky on two personal fouls that would have lead to two additional empty trips. The offense has been pretty damn bad and only the defense has been the reason they’re still in it

Trying to figure out how Pittsburgh is such a bad team. They finished 5-1 against the best division in football. Honest question.

Pitt is such a bad team. As two of the NFC playoff teams will be

I have a lot of respect for Mike Tomlin, but it ends right there. I couldn't possibly cheer for Pittsburgh.

Trying to figure out how Pittsburgh is such a bad team. They finished 5-1 against the best division in football. Honest question.
Because records are not the entire story . Out gained significantly in most games

The Dallas game masked some issues in the passing game since they literally didn’t need to throw the ball most of the entire game. Even then , when it was close early on we got lucky on two personal fouls that would have lead to two additional empty trips. The offense has been pretty damn bad and only the defense has been the reason they’re still in it
The last month+ is pretty concerning considering how bad we now know the Eagles D sucks. The film guys say Diggs still has it. No real injuries on offense, same OL every week. I don't understand what the **** is wrong with our offense. Is JA hurt or what.

Against how many backup QBs?
And of course they recover 96% of all fumbles unless the half is about to expire. Such a joke luckbox team.
I don't even care they won, we're not going anywhere as a wildcard anyways.

And yet still found ways to win.
Pitt will get smoked in the playoffs. As stated they were outgained for most of their early games easily. Regressed to the mean finally with the NE and ARI games. And now watt is out. They’ll get smoked.

Pittsburgh must be consistently lucky. They have not had a losing season since 2003.
Tomlin is a combo of Marvin Lewis and Jeff Fisher now. He’s won what, one playoff game in 6 years?

Pitt will get smoked in the playoffs. As stated they were outgained for most of their early games easily. Regressed to the mean finally with the NE and ARI games. And now watt is out. They’ll get smoked.
They’re better with Rudolph than they were with Pickett or Trubisky. That said if Watt is done they’re probably toast, but if they had to play the Chiefs with the way the Chiefs can’t score this year….you never know.

They’re better with Rudolph than they were with Pickett or Trubisky. That said if Watt is done they’re probably toast, but if they had to play the Chiefs with the way the Chiefs can’t score this year….you never know.
Smoked.

Pittsburgh must be consistently lucky. They have not had a losing season since 2003.
this is a strawman argument. nobody is referring to any pittsburgh team other than this year's. clearly this year's team has been exceptionally lucky and an 17 game sample is prone to have extensive randomness

Agreed. Which means they also need to fix the passing game as well
Without Chubb, Phillips, Howard , and potentially others, there is zero excuse to not have an effective passing game tonight.

Sounds like Mostert and Waddle are both out
As long as they have Hill , they have a punchers chance…. But if they are out , I’d think the line would have moved some

As long as they have Hill , they have a punchers chance…. But if they are out , I’d think the line would have moved some
It bounced back to 3 after being 2.5 for a couple days. That's bigger than your typical half point. Plus the possibility of them not playing was baked in already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom