Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

After watching that browns game … I want no part of stroud

we just cant have a normal playoff game. either either covid or some weird convoluted scheme based on seeding because we didnt finish a game in cincy last year and now this.

Last edited:
Indub
for some reason, I feel that since the Chiefs won, and Mahommes is contracted by the NFL to never have a road playoff game, this likely means we lose Monday.
Indubitably

we just cant have a normal playoff game. either either covid or some weird convoluted scheme based on seeding because we didnt finish a game in cincy last year or now this.
Or how about ruining what was the best playoff format in sports and adding the crappy 7th team when we finally got good. This is the third bye in 4yrs we woulda had.

Or how about ruining what was the best playoff format in sports and adding the crappy 7th team when we finally got good. This is the third bye in 4yrs we woulda had.
Well this is par for the course for my teams. 1985 was the first year the ALCS went from best of 5 to best of 7. I as a Blue Jays fan had the pleasure of watching the jays blow a 3 games to 1 lead over Kansas City that year.

How about Syracuse?

ATL of all places?

I remember back in 2014 when the Bills had to play a game in Detroit, they considered playing at the Dome but someone from the NFL said the Dome wasn't up to NFL requirements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom