Buffalo crushes Uconn 41-12 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo crushes Uconn 41-12

First AAC home game for UConn is against 0-4 USF. That should be a beauty. UConn's going into a bye, so it'll be interesting to see if Coach P is on the sideline for it.

UConn may never recover from the conference realignment unless the B1G steps in and saves them but why would they? UConn is the worst environment / fans for football I ever went to for an away game. F' Them.

That should wrap up the P & D experiment in Storrs.

P.P. just didn't become a bad coach overnight, the situations are a little different.Edsall bailed when he knew the talent level was dropping fast

P
P.P. just didn't become a bad coach overnight, the situations are a little different.Edsall bailed when he knew the talent level was dropping fast
P isn't a good coach time to face it.

P

P isn't a good coach time to face it.

You can criticize his ability to recruit players but, clearly, the guy has been a great coach over the years, at the college and pro level.

True. However, UCONN's facilities are some of the best on the east coast. His job is to coach AND recruit. He hasn't done a very good job thusfar.

If I'm Warde Manuel, he doesn't survive the weekend. 0-4 with two losses against Towson and UB? If that's not a fireable offense, I'm not sure what is.

By the way, I always considered myself pretty Pro-Coach P when he was here, and I generally look fondly upon his tenure here, but these results certainly give even more credence to the "We underachieved under Coach P" crowd. either he's gotten exponentially worse or we really, really underachieved during his tenure.

To hell with UConn. I doubt Syracuse, Pittsburgh, or Boston College want them in the ACC. I also doubt that Penn State or Rutgers want them in the Big 10. With Calhoun gone and their football program in shambles in that train wreck of a conference; they're toast.

Buffalo crushes uconn 41-12
laughing-puppets-o.gif

Marsh is slacking!!! Nothing from him yet in this catastrophe?? His beloved is a dumpster fire...he must be crying himself to sleep...snuggling with a case of PBR.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk 4

So Coach P is their GRob? UCan't write a better story.

I wasn't around these boards when we lost by 20 to Akron at the dome, which was a bigger meltdown??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom