By the way, huge congrats to uconn | Syracusefan.com

By the way, huge congrats to uconn

nyucuse

2nd String
A bit belated but their accomplishments deserve a post...Congrats to uconn. That program is as feisty as they come, managing to finish above .500 in league play.

And they finished in the top 9 of the league this year as well, first time in 4 years. Sure it had been 5 years since they have won more than they lost but before you know it, they will get there pretty regularly. 500 two years ago and two other years that bunch was oh so close, only 2 and 4 games under .500. I flly expect they will compete for the Top half of the America 12 pretty often, every other year would not surprise me one bit.

I bet when the stars align right, they could reach the top 4. Bet it happens a couple times a decade given all their positive momentum. Well done, gentlemen.

A bit belated but their accomplishments deserve a post...Congrats to uconn. That program is as feisty as they come, managing to finish above .500 in league play.

And they finished in the top 9 of the league this year as well, first time in 4 years. Sure it had been 5 years since they have won more than they lost but before you know it, they will get there pretty regularly. 500 two years ago and two other years that bunch was oh so close, only 2 and 4 games under .500. I flly expect they will compete for the Top half of the America 12 pretty often, every other year would not surprise me one bit.

I bet when the stars align right, they could reach the top 4. Bet it happens a couple times a decade given all their positive momentum. Well done, gentlemen.
I commend you on this post. Some here knock the Huskies (I'm looking at you Marsh) but you give credit when credit is due.

And if I may steal OPA's thunder, congrats to Coach P, because he used to coach here and is old.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Great post coming off an historic beat down in MSG. I think you need to worry a little more about the Orange in the next few days..

Great post coming off an historic beat down in MSG. I think you need to worry a little more about the Orange in the next few days..
I spent three minutes thinking of a comeback but the jokes write themselves and anything funny and original has already been said.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

You mean SU's title game performance while Ollie's boys were a week into nothing, milking cows in Storrs? Thanks for posting...

This would almost be funny if they didn't have 2 National Championships since our last one, including one as recently as 2011.

This would almost be funny if they didn't have 2 National Championships since our last one, including one as recently as 2011.

Sure they do, but those assclowns simply have not been able to compete in the big east in half a decade... 2011 was the fluke of all flukes, but hey they did it..F em and the cows they rode in on...

You mean SU's title game performance while Ollie's boys were a week into nothing, milking cows in Storrs? Thanks for posting...
No..more like our 2 Final 4's and a NC in the same timeframe you're referencing..
Have a great Tourney!

Sure they do, but those assclowns simply have not been able to compete in the big east in half a decade... 2011 was the fluke of all flukes, but hey they did it..F em and the cows they rode in on...
That's a good one. You guys have a 60 page thread on 'Exhaustion.'...but UConn was lucky when we won 11 in a row...

Can't have it both ways unless you're from Central NY...

That's a good one. You guys have a 60 page thread on 'Exhaustion.'...but UConn was lucky when we won 11 in a row...

If we played the Louisville team you did in 2011 last night, we win.

And losing last night doesn't mean we can't make a run starting Thursday.

And you've read a 60 page thread on exhaustion on a Syracuse message board, on selection Sunday, guess that's what happens when you don't have to study your bracket or have anything to look forward to

I can see why you would rather post here than on your board, nothing much to talk about over there. By the way, good luck in your new league. Tulane. Too funny.

And you've read a 60 page thread on exhaustion on a Syracuse message board, on selection Sunday, guess that's what happens when you don't have to study your bracket or have anything to look forward to

To be fair do you really blame the guy? If you had to pick between trolling a former conference mates forum or planning next years road trips to Tulane and SMU which would you pick?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Did they have a camera on the UConn player and coach gathering tonight? Did the event fill Gampel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom