Byline: Refs Gave the Game to Cuse. UNCA should have won... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Byline: Refs Gave the Game to Cuse. UNCA should have won...

Sometimes when you win, you really lose or tie... in Haiti.

Have never felt so horrible after a win...

I guess we won, so there's that...
Survive and Advance...Survive and Advance! Plus...I think you you need to remove your cape from your avatar..."no cape for YOU"

Bull. They gave them 4 pointd on the missed over and back and 2 missed FTs at the end of the first half.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
And the goaltending call on Keita. That ball was still on its way up.

Ref commish explained there were 2 infractions on the FT. The guy down low but it was close. The guy beyond the 3 arc can't come in till the ball hits the rim. He was inside the ft line before the ball hit the rim. Ref commish said that it was a very easy call to make.

Survive and Advance...Survive and Advance! Plus...I think you you need to remove your cape from your avatar..."no cape for YOU"

I'd gladly give my cape to one of our players if they'd take it... and burn a giant 'S' on their chest with a soldering iron...

Sometimes when you win, you really lose or tie... in Haiti.

Have never felt so horrible after a win...

I guess we won, so there's that...

Was a GT called on Keita that was ridiculous in the first half?

I would say its true... refs gave us that game

REALLY?? Just on the plays they are harping on we lost a cumulative 3 points. How do you come to this conclusion??

But really... no one calls a lane violation ever! These guys decide to call one on David with the game winding down as their season rests on the brink, when it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. BS call. Glad we won.

Dude it WAS blatantly obvious. What? The guy was 20 feet past the spot where it would have been a violation. You want that NOT to be called?? It'd be like giving a guy 12 steps and not calling a travel.

When I want Espn's opinion on a call I will give it to them... We move on thats all that matters today.

But really... no one calls a lane violation ever! These guys decide to call one on David with the game winding down as their season rests on the brink, when it wasn't a blatantly obvious violation. BS call. Glad we won.

No, it was a completely blantant lane violation that is why they made the call. you can't get a running start and cross the free throw line before the ball hits the rim.

the guy on the lower block cleared his man out and the guy with the running head start got the rebound. correct call was made.

Still waiting for that real BS backcourt violation in the turnkey from last year against Marquette. That's a real blown call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom