Class of 2015 - C Cheick Diallo (NY) Verballed to Kansas | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C Cheick Diallo (NY) Verballed to Kansas

I love Kentucky tears. Everybody in America hates them = less appealing to kids.

I have to wonder if ESPN's love affair with UK and their over exposure has backfired a bit. Cal also had some very rare media missteps coming down the stretch this year almost like he had started believing his own hype.

I won't be surprised if Cal bolts for the Pros now (Cavs - Blatt is literally only there to keep a seat warm for whomever Lebron wants). Skal and Briscoe are top flight recruits, but do you honestly think they take UK even close? I don't.

I won't be surprised if Cal bolts for the Pros now (Cavs - Blatt is literally only there to keep a seat warm for whomever Lebron wants). Skal and Briscoe are top flight recruits, but do you honestly think they take UK even close? I don't.

UK has a huge hole at the small forward spot unless Matthews can play there.

Poythress?

He will start there but he's more of a 4 offensively IMO. They will still be good but Brown would really fill a need for them IMO. They will be smaller at guard and likely not as good in half court defense because of it although a Ulis/Briscoe back court with some games under their belt could be better offensively than the Harrison's were.

I wonder if Cal feels like he isn't getting Brown, Murray or Maker? :D

I thought it would be Maker to UK, Murray to MSU and Brown to whatever whim he felt like.
If Maker even steps foot in college, which most have questioned whether that will ever happen. I think Arizona St would be the front runner now, due to a very strong connection that the Maker camp have with an assistant Hurley recently brought along.

Cal just offered NCST commit Kirk. Pay pal cal is getting Desprate!

Jim,
See post from another thread. A Kentucky fan that I work with doesn't think they get Brown.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/ot-who-you-guys-got-ingram-picking-tonight.90192/

Cal must be getting worried about not getting Brown. Kentucky just offered a 3* that just committed to NC State on Monday. I have a co-worker that is a huge Kentucky fan and he seems to think that they will miss on Brown as well. He just came over and asked me if I knew anything about this Kirk kid? I hope Kentucky misses on all of the top tier players who are left.

http://collegespun.com/sec/kentucky...rs-after-he-committed-to-n-c-state-last-night

I know for a fact that Malik Newman was not trying to share a backcourt with Briscoe, which obviously hurt UK chances.
King Francis, that pretty much made my day.
tumblr_m6hbkxN8Q21rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Speaking of NC St; who do they have their hooks into now and what is their prognosis lately? They have been getting some great players lately. Still surprised they lost to Louisville in the Tourney. We keep talking about Duke/UNC/LOU recruiting but these guys have to be paid attention to. The Feb game in 2014 was the beginning of our demise, imo. We won 56-55 but needed a last sec CJ Fair layup after NC St was delayed in getting into Syracuse due to the snowstorm. The tip was moved I believe because NC St got into Syracuse a few hours before the original tip time. We couldn't get anything going against them. Then they embarrassed us in the ACC Tourney and routed us this past season. They will be tough. Malik-Abu is a beast, Barber, Lacy, Kyle Washington, etc.

Speaking of NC St; who do they have their hooks into now and what is their prognosis lately? They have been getting some great players lately. Still surprised they lost to Louisville in the Tourney. We keep talking about Duke/UNC/LOU recruiting but these guys have to be paid attention to. The Feb game in 2014 was the beginning of our demise, imo. We won 56-55 but needed a last sec CJ Fair layup after NC St was delayed in getting into Syracuse due to the snowstorm. The tip was moved I believe because NC St got into Syracuse a few hours before the original tip time. We couldn't get anything going against them. Then they embarrassed us in the ACC Tourney and routed us this past season. They will be tough. Malik-Abu is a beast, Barber, Lacy, Kyle Washington, etc.
Lacey went pro and Washington decided to transfer. They'll be good but imo the Lacey loss hurts them since he was their best one on one scorer as we saw against Nova in the tourney.