Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Meanwhile...how's this for money?

And the player is pretty good...but not really great.

Universities will need to operate like pro teams. They profit 100% from licensing deals without a payroll. These deals are getting too large and the amount they asking for from the fans is insane. Its worse than a Donald Trump grift.

Especially seeing he is playing for his old coach who took the UW job. All about the cash. Zero loyalty whatsoever
Seems like pro players have more loyalty than these kids. The AAU transformation is complete. There's a reason chubby euro guys are top players.

Especially seeing he is playing for his old coach who took the UW job. All about the cash. Zero loyalty whatsoever
Did you just type that with a straight face? As I understand your post, his former coach left his prior job for this job and you complain about the kid’s lack of loyalty?! Seems to me the kid is very loyal to his coach.

Seems like pro players have more loyalty than these kids. The AAU transformation is complete. There's a reason chubby euro guys are top players.
another benefit of signing euro players - they cant get NIL right???

makes them even more appealing

PLEASE SIGN SOME EURO PLAYERS

Did you just type that with a straight face? As I understand your post, his former coach left his prior job for this job and you complain about the kid’s lack of loyalty?! Seems to me the kid is very loyal to his coach.
It was an attempt at sarcasm. Kudos for solving it

It has nothing to do with loyalty at all. It’s that the two systems are so different in how they work. You can sign a pro player to multi year contract and in the NFL keep a rookie you drafted an additional year, preventing him from testing free agency. Assuming you’re willing to pay him top $. If pro players were in a system where every year they were trying to maximize their salary, they wouldn’t be any more loyal that college players. And the same is true for most of the workforce.

Hochul will understand when Lampkin claims he didn't know what a computer is and therefore didn't know about paying his taxes.
I say we offer her husband a concession deal at the Dome in exchange for the State to backdoor fund our NIL and still collect taxes. Let's get Louisville dirty..

Two theories:

- You take away one option, you are left with two options. It must be 50-50, right?

- You have a 1/3 chance it's behind the first door and that doesn't change just because it's not behind the third door.

I will go to my grave thinking that the first theory makes the most sense. What if you started out with two doors, had the contestant chose one of them, then wheeled out a third door, opened it and there was a goat there. Would that have made it a good idea for the contestant to switch? Isn't that the same situation?

I decided to test it with a deck of cards. I separated the black and red cards. The black cards are cars, the red goats. I combined one black card with two red cards. I shuffled the three cards as best I could. I took the first three and put them face down. I 'chose' #1 and flipped the third card over. if it was black, I put those three cards aside. If it was red, I then flipped the second card and recorded when it was black and when it was red. I had, as I recall 10 of 13 sets where the third card was red and the second card was black 7 times. I reshuffled them and did it a gain a couple more times and the 2/3 percentage held. I then realized that I was wrong but still don't understand why.

But if Lampkin stays, I'll still be happy.
It took me 20 hours to figure out that it is absolutely twice as likely that its door number 2!

Door number one is a 1/3 chance. Doors 2 and 3 combined are a 2/3 chance. Monte does the contestant a huge favor by saying that Door number 3 is not it. So that means that number 2 has the full 2/3 chance.

Showing a non-car door does not change the 1/3 chance for door number 1. Again the bottom line is that doors 2 and 3 combined are a 2/3 chance, and Monte let the contestant know that the 2/3 chance is in door number 2 by opening door number 3.

That's quite a tough one to get your head around!

What happened to that video? Did you remove it or did the guy who posted it assumably on X remove it.
My son told me he pulled it down and just reposted it without any mention of Syracuse and ACC. Seems like we’re getting played here, and I mean by the Lampkin camp. Doesn’t seem like he’s made a decision.

Dash Signal is on!!!!
Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir