C.J. Fair decision is in and their will be a PC sometime this week | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

C.J. Fair decision is in and their will be a PC sometime this week

I was planing on re-visiting this thread to see if CJ makes any kind of announcement of when his presser will be; now I find myself visiting to just look at the pictures. It will be another day of less work being done.

SyracuseFan.Com at it's finest!!

That could be in an ad for this site:

SyracuseFan.Com...Another day of less work being done!!

I really hope CJ come back, as he will lead us.......

Come on. She's wearing a hat backwards. Old school pic, but a backwards hat!
020512MSMO083.jpg

I was planing on re-visiting this thread to see if CJ makes any kind of announcement of when his presser will be; now I find myself visiting to just look at the pictures. It will be another day of less work being done.

Hey I'm not complaining about the direction of where this thread is going so...carry on gents!

#JLHTilIDie

I really hope CJ come back, as he will lead us.......

Come on. She's wearing a hat backwards. Old school pic, but a backwards hat!
020512MSMO083.jpg

her belly button looks like a butt crack, no?

can we get an age check on this pic?

What is Mark Schwartz at ESPN reporting about CJ Fair?

If that's her worst she'd get no complaints from me.

Of course skinny, scrawny, curvey, slightly plump I can live with all of that so long as they are willing and their face isn't so scary that I have to look away.

would be very surprised if he left

Yeah me too...

But I also read that since 2005, any SU player that has been rumored to be leaving and/or mentioned as an NBA draft pick has done one thing...

They have left.

That ain't a good track record.

If that's her worst she'd get no complaints from me.

Of course skinny, scrawny, curvey, slightly plump I can live with all of that so long as they are willing and their face isn't so scary that I have to look away.

Yeah man, if you have to brown bag it, it isn't worth it.

It's time.
Jennifer%2BLove%2BHewitt.jpg
She is a Goddess! ..... Just curious. Has anyone ever tweeted or posted on her blog or emailed her official web site, etc; to let her know the love affair this site has with her? ..... How cool wuld it be if she actually started to visit this site & posted on here

She is a Goddess! ..... Just curious. Has anyone ever tweeted or posted on her blog or emailed her official web site, etc; to let her know the love affair this site has with her? ..... How cool wuld it be if she actually started to visit this site & posted on here
I have to say, I may lose respect for her if she starts posting here. I would like to believe she is working out or has photo shoots to do.

Sweet music to my ears.

In fairness I have read some places that while JLH has some...unflattering...photos on the web, she is one of those people who is more attractive in person than in pictures.

Whoever is in the twitter world should send her a tweet and tell her to give SyracuseFan shout out...or maybe send her a syracuse hat to take a picture in it and post it on her twitter.

Whoever is in the twitter world should send her a tweet and tell her to give SyracuseFan shout out...or maybe send her a syracuse hat to take a picture in it and post it on her twitter.
How about send her a handkerchief and have her take a picture in that instead?

I'm reading these posts and am reminded of how unbelievably hot she was in her short lived music career and her music videos.
If you haven't seen her videos, do yourself a favor and watch them, but do turn the volume down.