Class of 2016 - C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Omer Yurtseven (Turkey) Transfer from NC State to Georgetown

My positive waves, he's coming----positive waves, man, positive waves!!!

Here's another one---- "OY" Vay

My positive waves, he's coming----positive waves, man, positive waves!!!

Here's another one---- "OY" Vay
I hope not. One, I don't believe he will be allowed to play by the NCAA. Second, I believe we have better options out there.

I hope not. One, I don't believe he will be allowed to play by the NCAA. Second, I believe we have better options out there.
There's no way Taurean Thompson is better, and there's no one else in that class we're going after.

There's no way Taurean Thompson is better, and there's no one else in that class we're going after.
What about that big kid that just decommitted, from GT maybe. Can't remember his name and too lazy to look.

Sure about that?
I'm not. There are definitely others at the very least being looked at quite closely. Coaches are being very aggressive. It's a welcome change to the last several years. I would agree with bnoro however, that Omer is definitely the best player on paper for the 2016 class we seem to be after. Other options exist, but not sure any are "lottery picks," in 2017. This kid would be tremendous to reel in late like this.

Last edited:
Sure about that?
I'm not sure but based on the fact Omer is a lottery projection and Taurean is probably a 2-3 year player I'd say it's a good chance.

Omer is probably better but he may fall into the "more trouble than he's worth" department.

Especially for a program that already is under a magnifying glass.

I'm not sure but based on the fact Omer is a lottery projection and Taurean is probably a 2-3 year player I'd say it's a good chance.

Are you sure there are no other options? Maybe the staff has someone else in mind.

Are you sure there are no other options? Maybe the staff has someone else in mind.
Hope so because it seems like a slim chance Omer comes here and the way Taurean's recruitment is going anything could happen.

He could play int he high post with Coleman or Chuwu in the low post.

Of course, so could Lydon...:oops:

SWC75 said:
He could play int he high post with Coleman or Chuwu in the low post. Of course, so could Lydon...:oops:
Lydon would be too busy spacing the floor out in the corner or on the wing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom